War skirmish request

Had an idea the other day and just wondered what people thought of it.
Dont know about everyone else but i am done with the endless new summon portals and the usual not a chance in hell of getting anything decent unless you are willing to fork out huge sums of money which i’m not anymore, things i enjoy now are Raids, Titans and Wars.

So what if we had a daily war skirmish where possibly 3 - 5 of your alliance could be involved?

Triggered randomly during the day with maybe a 30min warning to join, first 5 to join play.

Number of flags based on number in skirmish.

Lasts only 1hr, so join, use your flags and done.

Rewards would be immediate rather than chest.

Idea could be improved upon but who’s up for mini skirmish?

Skirmish against another alliance? Like a mini-war? Or skirmish against each other?

Randomly during the day means I would miss 90% of them.

Yeah against another alliance

needs more thought in the timing for sure, plus some kind of cycle to make sure the same 5 aren’t picked over and over again

so it’s a seed but definitely needs some more nutrients

1 Like

:thinking: Have it be during the 24 hours before war starts with the matched alliance! :laughing:

“Oi! You spilt my pint!”

And because the two sides couldn’t come to agree it was an accident they go to war…

1 Like

Like your idea, timing should be random to accommodate players from all over the world (different time zones). SG should give great loot because most players will miss the skirmish most of the time if done @ random hours.

This is a good seed which needs water and sunlight. I like the potential of this idea. Would probably prefer predictable start times rather than random. Would like the timing to rotate so as to accomodate all time zones :thinking:

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: