WAR 3/14/18 Bug Reports

Each time during the war I lose 1-2 possibilities to attack without reasons , because of bugs, that killed this game!!!

Continuing the discussion from WAR 3/14/18 Bug Reports:

No se que pasa últimamente con las guerras, consigo derrotar ami adversario, cuando terminó se queda el vs en donde mi adversario con el círculo blanco…como si estuviera cargando…y me cuenta 0 puntos…Cuando he matado a todos…Es la 3 vez que me pasa…Ya podéis d

arme un Vale de héroe épico xD

I understand that this is. Not a WAR issue but sadly, Empires & Puzzles website make it extremely hard to find a way to just simply report or email a bug issues. I apologize in advance but I had no other choice but to reply to this thread.
I would like to report an issue within the game. The Titan that’s supposed to be there but not there etc. Please see the screenshot. Today is 06/22/18, I am located on the East Coast, and this happened around noon time. Please see attached screenshot… Thanks!

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Scroll to the bottom, look for a blue link titled “Submit a Request”. Click that to directly report an issue to SG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [Russian] - Visual Delay in War battle?

2 posts were split to a new topic: WAR scoring bug