W3k popup window issue!

Since the W3K event started i was unbale to see the popup window in quest where we can enter into the W3K war…
I played last 2 event and won as a team but this time i couldn’t play coz of this issue…

Im waiting what SG/E&P is gonna do its almost last day of W3K its my loss and i think now its pay back time from SG :roll_eyes:

This looks strange.
If you hve signed up, then should be an icon.

It seems to be individual issue for you, as I am seeing this icon on my account.

So maybe @Petri can not help you just the in game support, which is slow so you may not be able to use your flags :frowning:

I would report it there anyway.

1 Like

It was not personal issue coz im a daily basis player…when this event started from that time till now im not able to see that sign up option nor that popup window… Im very disaponted i forwarded my issue to SG yet didnt got any response…

I saw someone on discord with the same issue too @Aysah i think it was you!?

1 Like

It is even more strange.

Unfortunatelly it takes time :frowning:

When i posted this on line few more people came up with same issue… And all of them are regular login players who used to play daily just like me…

Infact few more players i saw with same issue whrn i posted this problm on line groups… And they all were regular log in players just like me…

Im daily basis player and dont miss any event and use to log in multiple times a day… But when i approched to SG customer care they said i might have missed the sige up thing…
How to log in when the pop up window is not visible on my screen!!!

Ok.
I have sent a message to Staff here and I have asked them to investigate this.

You may have inadvertently opted out (for example, by accidental tapping or malfunction of the screen sensor), after which the W3K icon may not appear.

Do you remember setting your defense?
My problem was a little different. I had the icon and used two flags but on the second day the icon disappeared. I feel terrible that I didn’t use all of my flags.
If you’ve lodged a ticket, they will look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.