Von Rothbart - 5* Dark / Purple from Secrets of the Opera

There is only one possibility, Von Rothbath dies, then the dance effect will be automatically removed.
Zhuge Liang summons his minions while Whitefang, Guffa and Cel are dancing so there will be no counter effect.

confirm this is a bug

No. It seems that Zhuge Liang summoned minions before then Von Rothbart shot Guffa and was counterattacked and died the next turn because of Whitefang frost damage.
Then the dance removed

1 Like

Appreciate the help.

It must be as you describe it, thank you.

Whaaaat. This just happened to me in the tournament as well. I hit their Rothbard with mine, the dance lasted one turn (no damage), then he fired and killed my Rothbartā€¦raid over. Thatā€™s lameā€¦I wish I had read about this earlier. I didnā€™t record so :man_shrugging:

got himā€¦.

10 Likes

He is absolutely amazing to have. Congrats!

1 Like

Well, I think we have the first silent nerfā€¦
C Zhuge Liang (monk) resists the dance effect on the first infection attempt, and has no further attempts :open_mouth:

You can hope that itā€™s just a bugā€¦ but even if it is, I think it will stay that way :confused:

3 Likes

Just tested this against a toon and cleric and after resisting once it did not attempt to spread again. This is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be addressed immediately

4 Likes

I donā€™t usually get a hero this good but I just pulled Van Rothbart. At 2/46, heā€™s already making me winning raids. LOL.

He would usually die first because of his low HP at this state, but I always bring a reviver so he will have his chance to fire and the rest is history.

1 Like