Version 59 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Version 59 is now released:

You can discuss it in this topic if you want.

11 Likes

Great that cover can be bypassed now :blush:

14 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun !

Like a gullible idiot, I went to the game chat right away and tried to see what the frog emoji would look like. I’m guessing we’ll see what it looks like when 59 is released. Also, is it “ribbetribbit” or “ribbitribbit”

2 Likes

Indeed, you obviously need v59 for the new emoji to work since it’s… In the v59 release notes :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

There you are!

8 Likes

I like that they increased the Untold Tales heroes’ chance a bit in this version.

Thx @HarryDeB for the info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, you weren’t the only one :joy::person_facepalming:

2 Likes

I checked version, noticed it was not 59, check store and there was an update and then ran to see the little frog :rofl:

1 Like

@PlayForFun “The Power Gem deals 20 points of damage to a random enemy every turn until it is picked up.” - has it been removed? Or does it stay?

1 Like

No, the Power Gem will still deal 20 damage / turn for Legendary heroes, and 15 for the newly introduced Epic heroes at least in Beta it worked like this in Beta:

Of course there matching the Power gems dealt damage to only 1 enemy, and not to all, and not 50 but just 20.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the clarification, Dear friend! :pray: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I was concerned for a while if typing that will do a reset to my game

1 Like

These Path of Giants adjustments will be welcomed:

10 Likes

No mention of new avatar missions for mysteries of the deep… thank you very much for your effort and time to add something that does not make a profit.
It’s no priority, but it shouldn’t be that much work that you can’t give us.

2 Likes

This is not mentioned in the release notes as I see too :frowning:

1 Like

Ive already updated mine, and we dont get avatars

2 Likes

Thx for checking. It would have been good if they were there :frowning:

glad to see that the summon rates have been shifted a bit in favor of Rare Atlantis and Untold heroes. ok, only Rare is affected but eh, better than nothing…

now I can feed away more Melia and Gato instead of more Dawa and Graymane :stuck_out_tongue:

and good that they are improving the wording of those PoG challenges. should cut down on the number of dupe threads :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

They also fixed the issue of Hero Academy trainings not counting for PoG :smiley:

10 Likes

This would make Mods job easier.
There will be 5-10 topics less to merge / week :smiley:

10 Likes