Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

I just need some time to learn the cars we are getting…

1 Like

Zhuge is mostly useless at slow. At average he is decent to good…

Maybe give his fiends an ailment, 20% less damage… Then he’d be worth the slow penalty.

1 Like

Buffs are coming for the W3K heroes. Let’s see how strong the buffs are.

Maybe they will be just tweaks here and there.

I don’t like old portals with a mixed bag of outdated heroes and costumes and one or two new (Atlantis). The odds of getting a good hero end up being so low. On the other end the new portals have great stats but may be adjusted several times, good and otherwise. There’s a sweet spot waiting a bit and letting it play out. Also the featured heroes on S5 as they come along. I admit it will be hard to not take a couple shots next week but definitely saving my gems. Good luck with your pulls :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

SGG : Print this out for Greg in Marketing for his Staff Of The Month award

I skipped the black Friday portal. What do i want with a mok-arr and sargasso… Maybe i would get a penolite, but it wasn’t worth the risk of getting useless.

2 Likes

There is no proof that the solstice event is the same as the black Friday portal…
I want it to be …

Side - we all got to wait…for the official response from staff to see what is going to be …

6 Likes

Or the arrival of it to Beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it a copy and paste of BF …then no need for beta i guess it just be diffrent graphics :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wonder what the list will be. Black Friday had everyone released up to that day, minus S1 heroes and costumes. For the Solstice Summon, it should contain everything released up to the portal, and exclude S1 heroes, but, add non-S1 costumes in it.

1 Like

The weak, weaker. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Why not season three?

I’m 90% sure that they will only buff their costumes and maybe the family bonus.

A lot of people already has their base forms, it means… a free buff to widely owned heroes, which SGG sounds to be alergic to.

So I’m pretty sure their buffs will be paywalled on their costumes, just like Roc.

They will also probably leave the Epics and Hisan untouched because theyre not profitable. Even if they do, they will add a trash costume like they did to Jack OHare.

The significant buffs are going to be used on Slayers and WO3K heroes, who are way more expensive.

Being realistic isn’t being pessimistic. Just in case any sgg defender gets offended.

2 Likes

i have both Yunan and Rana maxed. Costumes as well. I’ll gladly accept any buffs they get.

1 Like

My biggest issue is the change of Khafre to Khufu. #BringBackKhafre #NerfKhufu

6 Likes

I am wondering about buffs to Summer Heroes. Hope Roc will be changed to fast, like he always should be. I have maxed him since I got him due to no other options dust just keeps falling on him so now his special is more like dust cyclone.

That was me being extremely hopeful. Very very .

1 Like

Me hope that will be case too. Non S1 costumes but without SGG raiding summons price.

1 Like

I posted about mystic vision glitching and had players tell me to shut up. Cartoon ads seem to be fine, but ads like tiktok and facebook are dropping segments still.

1 Like

I do get frozen screen still. I don’t know which ad though cos it doesn’t even load. I have to exit, then relog in. After that it’s okay for awhile.

2 Likes