Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Those are problem with the ads. Something we or even SGG aren’t able to do anything about it. Just pray that particular troublesome ads has a short cycle and goes away soon enough.

1 Like

i report ad like not wanted or other reason to not be shown again and other ads play ok

And what about this?!

I want the positions of the pop-up tooltips - whatever that means - right where they used to be!

Haven’t noticed any changes. Have this change been forced yet ?

This is just a UI change, purely on the client/app side, so I assume that as soon as you get the update, it should be in effect.

Why the name change?

Maybe they are planning another 3 star hero named Khafre later on? Khafre was the son of King Khufu, or? ☥

But yes, first names tend to stick with me - so I keep wondering “who is that Khufu” whenever I see it around now! :smile:

1 Like

What with balance adjustment of Atlantis family?

• Atlantis Family Bonus
    • Bonus for 2/3/4/5 Heroes → Bonus for 1/2/3/4/5 Heroes
    • +5%/+10%/+15%/+20% defense → +5%/+10%/+15%/+20%/+25% defense

On my Ariel there is still old version.

That will likely happen when the update is forced.

1 Like

Update was already forced.

Maybe when Atlantis Rise comes back then?

It was not forced yet.

It will be forced once we will have “Maintence break”.
We have not seen the 30 minute warning message about it.
I am expecting this maintenance break in the next 45 minutes.

1 Like

I never got the warning message about the maintenance break for v47 though. I am not sure whether this is a reliable way to tell if an update was forced now. I had every warning message prior for each update prior to v47 though. Maybe they broke something?
EDIT: I got the warning message for v48 maintenance break 45 minutes ago. Maybe just a glitch with v47.

V48 forced. Maintenance break over.

1 Like

My Ariel now has the bonus starting at 1

Yes. My Poseidon shows that too.

Yup, family bonus just got updated on my side too. :+1:

Hi,
Does anyone have an idea if drop rates for Mystic Vision were decreased? I didn’t quite see it, although sure it’s very random, when it was changed from 8hrs to 4hrs. Was there any official message from the Devs about this one?

Yes. It’s now every 2hrs. Effective about 1.75 hours ago.

After SGG forced V48.

I had it updated, yet I was at 4hrs wait time until this morning. Nonetheless, my question is if anyone ever came across mentioning drop rates for Mystic Vision with this change

1 Like