Version 30 Announcement Discussion

I guess we measure updates differently.

I don’t care about the new Heroes, I’m looking at new gameplay.

And Sand Empire is more updated for gameplay than Springvale was.

16 Likes

Really wish southpark would do an E&P episode like they did with wow…

26 Likes

I guess we do. I (personal opinion btw) get bored of match-making gameplay after 50 or so games. I don’t see the appeal in adding 2 new types of match-4/5 mechanics. I want new balanced and interesting heroes to compete against.

And HA is still the most underwhelming building they’ve made imo.

Hmm HA is pretty poor

But i think hunters lodge is probably the worst to me considering it has 0 return on investment

4 Likes

Wish they did.

P.S. The nazi grammar in me is going crazy right now. NecromanSer? Please change it to Necromancer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I didnt do it

@JonahTheBard

I cant edit it, change it, or remove it lol

2 Likes

I can’t see that one in the official patch notes.

Has it been confirmed as in V30… Going to make the game a lot less enjoyable if I can’t reroll my 10th Telluria/Vela combination in a row!

1 Like

One would think bards are the best at spelling but I guess there are some exceptions :joy: @JonahTheBard

Way too off topic. My bad.

HA is the worst lol.

2 Likes

How can they leave out of the release notes the elimination of free re-rolls when a revenge is online. Just another kick in the pants of players.

6 Likes

I can confirm it. I have update 30 installed and couldn’t figure out what was going on when i went to re-roll and couldn’t.

1 Like

Maybe this just a bug?

“If none of the enemies have Minions, they will attack a random enemy. Each enemy can only be attacked once”

So for COD, does that mean he will keep hitting until he encounters an enemy he has hit already regardless of whether or not they have minions?

Wording is confusing.

It’s pretty much like Finley’s special I guess. When Finley hits a buffed enemy he jumps to the next buffed enemy till there are none left.

It’s a good upgrade for Captain imo.

3 Likes

I think he will be like Finley, but for minions instead of buffs.

2 Likes

But according to the wording, if you target a non-minion hero first, it will still chain to another random enemy until it finds a hero already hit?

12 Likes

It is not in notes. If you hit revenge button you getting only information opponent is online without reloll offer. If you will go to raid tab you can find there only previous opponent before you hit revange button.

2 Likes

Shhhhh,…don’t mention this, it might suffer another nerf :thinking:

Just updated to v30 and there is not the option to upgrade the strong hold, any ideas?

moderator’s note: image with private Device Account ID removed by @zephyr1. These IDs should not be posted on the Forum to prevent possible account theft.

2 Likes

I do believe the ability to update the stronghold will only be available after they roll out v30 on all platforms. They have only released android, not iOS.

1 Like