Version 30 Announcement Discussion

• Starting and closing events on 7 AM UTC is just a change for american people, probably because the most revenue comes from them. Of course for european people is a kick in the nuts, as we are gonna have to not sleep to use energies for the last push/early start.

• again they decided something important like changing schedule without even saying anything in beta, showing once again we are just there to make advertising.

Thanks for showing your true colors once again.

18 Likes

Good to know that finally Heroes Academy is rolled out…:clap::clap:
As some changes r made, it may not suit those who have already invested a lot, but will suit new players or low level players​:ok_hand::ok_hand:
Rescheduling doesn’t make much different but definitely hurt AR farmers :-1::-1:
Two different tiles added along with easy level in summer event… seems interesting :star_struck::star_struck:
Looking forward to play with these new features/changes :partying_face::metal:

3 Likes

Agreed. I find it easier to auto farm while working during the week rather than ignoring my family/yard work/house projects during the weekend. I usually don’t even get any farming in on Sunday as it is.

And as someone who doesn’t compete in the challenge events, I’m fine with them ending early Monday morning. I can check scores one last time Sunday before bed and maybe replay a few levels to be safe on whatever tier I’m in.

So overall, I’m happy with the schedule changes.

2 Likes

Well, you might be correct on that. But wait! That’s exactly the players, that are not able to build and use HA. :grimacing:

9 Likes

Most events already started at 7am UTC, and some already ended then too.

I’m sort of confused about the conclusions you’re drawing about this.

You’re saying the end times for events that are moving to 7am UTC is beneficial for Americans, because it’s in the middle of the night for them? :thinking:

11 Likes

I don’t see the problem, considering we get 4 forges and only 3 advanced buildings that are time consuming. I don’t need barracks available all the time so I switch between it and the lodge, keeping two forges dedicated to HA and AL, and one forge free.

1 Like

Bear in mind that’s 2AM for the east coast, but a more convenient 11PM for the west coast. So yes, we could make a late push for placement, but I’m not getting any kind of early start where I live. I think that the real beneficiary is Eastern Eurasia, for whom this falls right in the middle of the day. That would coincide well with suggestions of SGG/Zynga trying to expand more into Asia as a primary target for continued growth/new players.

15 Likes

I think we have a winner on the reasoning.

17 Likes

instead of focusing on continued growth they should focus on retaining existing players. Which they are not…

6 Likes

Existing players are already here and they already spending. SG has enough evidence that ppl will continue playing and spending no matter what. Sure some people are leaving but that is a very small percentage. Sure some ppl are saying they will stop spending but SG already knows that they just need to release another great hero and the spenders will open their wallet again

3 Likes

I mixed up for the american part, but not for the european part.

For example 7 AM UTC means 9 AM on Italy.

While i have no problems for the start, it is really inconvenient for the end of the monthly event, as on in a regular day i have to prepare for work, and on week ends i have no intentions to wake up at 7-7.30 just to try for a last push.

1 Like

So can’t make everyone happy with the timing - check!

7 Likes

V30 is a mess.
The calendar changes only bother me for the simple fact AR should last as long as other events.

Titanium shield, ok they dont want us taking in 3 unleveld 1s, but why are 3 and 4 heroes being punished, these are used by lots of players. In fact some of the most important and most used heroes on a Titan are 4*. Oh wait is this the “down the road” option to use our dupe 5*s

Bug Fixes = good

PoV changes = who cares?? its too easy and most of s barely pay attention to it since it is SUPER easy to complete and get to level 48 rewards

HA= hmm 3 months to build and research level 10? ALRIGHT ANOTHER BIG GRIND!!! but all for a 5% chance of maybe getting something new? I’ll start building it, if I am around in 3 months I’ll try it.

AL changes = I dont know, never built it - will wait for live feedback to see if it is worth it.

Sand empire Update = sure, ok, why not?

SG do you see you are not doing anything that is blowing us away as impressive and worth a continued investment. S3 is not a challenge for many. ToL is not a challenge for many. Many of the new heroes are only so-so. You are missing the boat. SO many great things with minor tweaks would make for more excitement.

Making S3 actually difficult and have rewarding rewards - Like a 1 of 3 5* hero you can only get for completing the mission, everyone gets 1 and only one form regular mode and 1 and only 1 from hard mode.

Make the ToL portal only take tavern coins and allow us to trade in dupe 3,4,and 5* for coins. Then remove all s1 heroes and 3* heroes and put in all hotm,s2 4/5*. Then when S3 in completely released you start adding in s3 4/5*

Make ToL HARDER and adding more levels - this is suppose to be a Tavern of LEGENDS not beginners. We should not be ale to run through levels with unleveled 3*s

Make the HA actually worth it by making it faster to build and easier to use and have options which are what we asked for, like troop trainings that don’t need YEARS to finish 4* troops. different ways of making feeders to use up some of the excessive amounts of farmable AM we have, that are otherwise the same speed and resource wise. And if you take my idea for ToL portal than level 10 becomes even more interesting. Or make it like tc20 with more expense but with no s1, only s2 and a chance of hotm. Heck I would have been happier converting a TC into an Atlantean TC which is identical to the original TC but only spits out S2 heroes

Then you could create a Valhala TC conversion. SO many things to make the game more exciting and challenging. Stop just rehashing.

18 Likes

What would you suggest instead?

Uhm, ending like it was before?

I guess it was 8 PM UTC, so something like 00 for russian, 9/10 PM european and 2 PM/10 AM Americans?

Didn’t see much complaints about how was before?

Sand empire update = 1 new hero.

1 Like

Plus updated Stages and rewards, and a new gameplay mechanic for match-4 and match-5.

The new Hero seems like the least noteworthy part, unless you’re particularly into collecting Heroes.

9 Likes

You know what’s funny, I just tried to unlike it and it won’t let you haha.

4 Likes

Correction then: Sand empire update = 1 new 5* hero that few people will summon given the extremely low odds.

Springvale update = A new 3*, A new 4*, and 2 new 5*.

Not impressed with this new update to be honest. I wont even mention AL or HA.

5 Likes

This game is all about new heroes and how to collect them. It isn’t Candy Crush or whatever :joy:

1 Like