Version 29 Costume Experience Change

No.

Why would there be?

Regarding that i stored these customes due to reasons with a well-known parameters (like you store 4* training heros because it “conatins” xyz XP) that changed immediatly by an update wihtout forecast or sign. I do not see the oppurtunity how could i avoid it. Maybe if i follow this forum it won’t happen again. I feel that this was a disadvantageous step for me.

Thank you for your quick answer

I

It only changed when you installed the update. The release notes are published days (usually a week) in advance of them forcing the update installation. Until that time, all updating is voluntary.

So you have the choice whether you blindly install the update or read release notes & action anything you want to do before installing the update…

Those release notes are available to anyone and everyone…

1 Like

I do not feel that it was a “blindy mod” but i got your point. I will be aware of this. It was a godd instructive because based on these text i have not estiamted for this level of modification.

Smaller fixes and changes:

Balance Changes:
    The amount of XP gained from Rare Costumes decreased.
    The amount of XP gained from duplicate Costumes decreased.

I think i should follow a little bit more frequently this forum.

Thank you

2 Likes

As a long time player, I see a pattern from SGG:

Step 1 - release great new feature
Step 2 - observe the excitement of player base
Step 3 - go to toy room and find nerf guns

Would be far better if they would just make everything crappy from the beginning and then make increases, rather than release it at a high level and then strip it down. I’m thinking about the raid tournaments. I finished top 1% in that very first tournament. The loot was amazing. Then it got hacked.

7 Likes

At first I was annoyed about the XP-loss. Then I read this thread. Then I was annoyed with myself. Guvnor, you are right. I should have checked before installing. :roll_eyes: Nevertheless i wonder about the background. :thinking: Just curious…

1 Like

Absolutely no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

That question be’s a staff one but even then it’s more likely to be beyond the knowledge of any of the Active Forum Staff

1 Like

I have been thinking about the complaints like this, and have to give the devs a bit of leeway.

They have made some game breaking moves like the original rewards for the raid tourneys and Tell’s synergy with some other heroes. This costume thing was at best a game bender, but this will keep the game growing better albeit slower rate.

They catch it from every side. Just wait for the hero academy release

No, it did not cause trouble. It gave you an opportunity to use feeders in auch more efficient way to max your hero’s skill.

Também acho e concordo