Vent Out Box, challenge Experiences Wins/Loses

Venting, lol

I swear when the system doesn’t want you to win a raid no matter what you do you will not win.

How is it that the tiles you get are single sets at a time scattered about and all opposites to what what you need.

You get heros with half your strength destroying your hero with full hp in single hits, 3* heros destroying 4* fully powered heros, thier hp recovers before mana is full and at times 2 or 3 turns in a row without mana, as soon as you get the mana on any hero it’s instantly destroyed no matter it’s strength, you get the tiles to refill your own mana.

They say and I do it as well use holes to reload but yet even that’s never the same as when the system doesn’t want you to win and you fore in holes to try and reload after each turn all the opponents fire back killing you.

Anyone who tries to have you believe that the game is fairly random and not controlled by other background settings deciding when you win and lose based on your cup wins and xp level is full of crap.

Mow I know the stories and responses to this, (be PATIENT your turn will come) yes it will but that response only more so proves my point, ( random is all about luck) yes it is but that doesn’t explain why half strength heros can destroy the same fully ascended hero in single shots, (tiles are random) yes you are lead to believe that but even randomness can be manipulated in the background without anyone being aware of it to the point that settings can be controlled by devs in so many different ways like one,

1. per xp level
  2. per cup
  3. per wins/loses
  4. money spent
  5. per country
  6. per individual player
  7. per hero colour
  8. per day, week and month

And the list goes on and on as it’s the background controlling options are so vast there almost limitless to those who know.

Nothing random is truely just purely and truely random and those who say it is now nothing of what they speak about or are just trying to divert your attention elsewhere to avoid the issue.

There that’s my vent for the day

1 Like