💂 Vanya- 5* Fire / Red from Garrison Guards

How is Vanya compare to Caelen? Caelen is average and has almost the same skill, with 65% Hp and 180% att

Biggest difference in Vanya is a healer (54%) and Caelen does the sleep effect, which is kind of a meh mechanic

2 Likes

i know this is off topic, but i saw you advocating for starlass in another thread and was wondering on who you would ascend first between her and humbert if you had an opinion on it

I think it depends on what you need for your teams. Both are great, i use Starlass way more, but humbert is still pretty great. If you need a healer/ damage dealer, go Humbert, starlass does a ton of damage, and if she doesn’t outright kill 3, they die the next couple turms

2 Likes

thanks, appreciate the reply

1 Like

The hero card has bean updated with June balance changes.

1 Like

I know what his mega minion does but it’s a bit annoying he removes the soft skin given to him by Pop Hit.

Is this ‘“working as intended”?

@MountainMann you’re a fan of Vanya, any thoughts?

1 Like

he should not clean buffs

1 Like

Plus it’s undispellable

:thinking:

maybe u take damage from minions or fiends or something that you didn’t realise it

1 Like

That’s possible mate

I just tested this with vanya and two other mm casters and pophit, none of them removed the softskin buff when they cast their minions.

I like him alot, particularly when paired with the other garrison heroes. For being very passive its a great combo and the minion damage can wipe out these passive multi healer defenses

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate your reply.

He is great and fun. Teamed up with the others I’m sure it’s another level!

Love them mega minions :grinning:

1 Like

Vanya will be next project. Got her on the first pull. I may do locantha lateron after i get a feel for what she can potentially offer that i do not have now.

1 Like

This is not meant to demean or criticize anyone, but sometimes I read these forums about new 5* hereoes, and I am just surprised at the nitpicking that happens for these new, very good heroes. I’m F2P, and I got lucky and pulled him. I’m elated!!! I don’t have the money to do a bunch of pulls, like I used to. I’ve seen both sides, spending lots of money on the game, and now being absolutely F2P. When I get a hero like this, it’s a game changer for my team, and I truly appreciate him and other heroes like him that I get. I’m power leveling him right now!

5 Likes

He is magnificent, I’m not sure I’ve seen anything negative about him

1 Like

I just noticed the Resist Mana Reduction passive which makes him a greater tank than he already is.

I mean I just fought against Lady of the lake (5* tourny/ fast mana) without him and all her minions were wrecking my team.

I’m currenty leveling Violett Potts, Vanya and Greg and it’s fun to see their three minions crush the easier quests enemies with just one hit because of their families bonus.

1 Like

Hi,

Can I ask about the emblems pathway?

For this Garrison Guard Vanya, it is a no-brainer that we go the Shield pathway.

At the 5th and 6th node, should we go to the left side or right side?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I figure for a minion summoner that the minion is based on the heroes’ health stat, i figure extra health. Tbh, tho one or 2 emblems on either side doesn’t make enough of a difference to worry about

2 Likes

@MountainMann , thanks for your advice. Noted on your valid point. :slight_smile:

Cos initially, I was thinking of going down the left for 4th and 5th nodes.

Thanks, Bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like