Vanda Costume Bonus stuck at 2/2/4/1 % values

I have Vanda with a Costume. I got both versions of ascended to level 4, and both reached skill 8 on their special skill on the final ascension. I pushed Vanda in Costume up to Max level 80 first and then did base Vanda. But to my surprise … the Costume Bonus stays at 2/2/4/1% (instead of the expected 5/5/10/5 with everything maxed out). As I think about it … the bonus did not change when I took Vanda (both versions) from ascension level 3 to ascension level 4. It’s as if the numbers are stuck at the level 3 setting and can’t change.

2 Likes

Costume bonuses are not standardised throughout.

Costume bonuses differ, depending on the “hero family”.

2/2/4/1 is what you get for Halloween heroes.

Congrats on your Vanda costume.

5 Likes

Not a bug. Everything is working as intended here.

1 Like

2/2/4/1 is the standard … arrgghhhhh!!!

OK she’s still nice maxed out. Very Fast attack and at level 20 with a high end troop to boost further she fits well into certain packs / builds. And I had over 4000 Sorcerer tokens (I have no idea how I had NO sorc character till this point so max level like that no problem). But not getting the same costume bonuses … man that hurts lol. At the least they could up it to the Summer level. Right now the bonus is a bit of a joke. Increasing the heal to three rounds vs two on a very fast character is very nice. But … sigh

1 Like

If you pair with another Halloween hero the family bonus is where you get your mana boost from

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.