🗨 Upcoming SG Community Team AMA – Submit Your Questions Here! [no game design questions, please]

Perhaps edit the top post so this info is more visible.

I read it twice and missed it both times.

It’s bold and green, do you have a suggestion on further visibility?

I could make it bigger?

4 Likes

Flashing neon orange?

4 Likes

I made it bigger and added emoji.

2 Likes

You could make it the first line so it’s the first thing read.

And repeat as the last line.

First and last statements tend to be the most easily remembered.

3 Likes

I guess I skipped it because of the green?

Maybe change the title

:left_speech_bubble: Upcoming SG Community Team AMA – Submit Your Questions Here!

to

:left_speech_bubble: Upcoming SG Community Team AMA – Submit Your Questions Here! [ no game questions please ]

1 Like

Good idea, I flipped the order, and added a second copy/paste of it at the end.

Now there are two places that no one will read! :laughing:

9 Likes

I appended that to the title, thanks!

3 Likes

Raid Tournaments:

• any chance to improve/fix them?
  • will 1* and 2* tournaments be part of the regular rotation (so once every 5 weeks)?

Who’s your favorite Mod? And why?
Anything less than a definitive answer and this whole AMA is a sham!

6 Likes

Do you consider necessary to hire staff who can be dedicated almost 24/7 on reading the forum and answering community questions?

I totally understand that Petri and KiraSG have to show up when some extremely critical issues appear that need immediately solution (like for example last mana bug issue). But how about one or two more people whose job is to constantly be reading the forum and answering simpler questions? I think this big community needs more SG members on the forum, because we often have to look for moderators opinions who are not SG staff members.

1 Like

RT: Would you like to see the game implement more ways to get old HOTM?

As the Community Staff you see most of the feedback from the community about the changes in the game, like new heroes, events, balance changes etc. And you see that the community gives feedback fairly quickly after the changes. In your opinion what is the reason for the game design team to answer or act so slowly to the feedback given ? Like the uproar about Aegir when he was released, it was a pretty big one but took 5 months for the design team to even consider a rework. There are some issues like this still present in the game, and the community expressed its opinion about them some even posted ideas about how to fix them, but we don’t see any kind of movement or communication from the developer side. Why?

4 Likes

Two Oops, one forum related question (1 was already a thing I didn’t know about):

• Are they looking into improving the feature requests section? I know Discourse is 3rd party but wouldn’t it be nice to be able to sort by votes?
  • Can there be some E&P exclusive emojis added to the emoji list? :crossed_swords: Again I know Discourse is 3rd party software, but I’m sure it’s customizable to a point. And it would be awesome to be able to choose some of the faces of our favorite heroes for e.g. the Richard face that is in the game’s chat.
2 Likes

Personally, MY favourite mod is Electro-Quintus. Note proper English spelling :laughing:

When is the next annual SGG customer appreciation BBQ scheduled for?

2 Likes

Why dont they let us talk to experts on the important fields? I think that’s an important point of player support and therefore a valid question to ask here.

1 Like

No game design questions? Ok :frowning:

1. What does the community staff do? (Serious question, I really don’t know…)

2. A monthly event will start soon. Is there a way of reducing the ammount of complaints about low summons chances in the forum? I’ve seen players come from the game via report a bug button, yell at mods or whoever replies to their complaint, then leave the forums in anger. They probably think mods work for SG or something.

3. Will there be more forum contests in the future? The Thannos challenge was kind of fun.

And I guess that’s all…

4 Likes

Atomos :- Needs attention /fixing. will this ever be looked into, Atlantis Hero’s are ment to be better than standard Hero’s. TY in advance.

Sorry @zephyr1 my brain initially skipped the parts that didn’t say ‘SGG’ and ‘ask questions’. So it’s my brain’s fault, not mine. :joy: Appreciate your work on these things as always. I’ll keep any further questions on-topic. :smiley:

1 Like