Upcoming FS makes me ask: Which Blue to LBx2?

Since Limit Break x2 is going to be a thing…
I have to pick much more carefully about who to LB at all.

Who would you limit Break?

• Lord Loki (upcoming to the Fated Summon in ~20 days, I am told!)
  • Milena (the wizardess from the recent Soul Exchange)
  • Frieda (the HotM from 2019, who…I already have LBx1)
  • Magni with 2x costumes (I toss him in here because he is a good blue)
  • Ariel (no costume, from this Fated Summon)

0 voters

My instinct is Lord Loki: It feels like the versatility of his ability keeps him relevant pretty much forever. Milena being a second, because of her versatility as well. But…I dunno. Maybe I don’t understand this game anymore.

What saith the community?

1 Like

I have them all (except Magni’s 2nd costume), but I would also go with LoLo. He is very useful in all aspects of the game (except for defense) and he also needs the increased stats for survivability.

The passive that would come with LB2 might be an extra factor to consider, but it is not clear now which that is

3 Likes

All this time, I had no idea who LoLo was in the forums. Thank you.

I kept thinking of this guy from his awesome puzzle games (who incidentally, is ALSO blue, but this one is cuter and more spherical):

4 Likes

The new passives have to be considered. And I’m not we’ll versed in them yet. Some good choices!!

1 Like

I have the same choice between Loki and Milena…
Milena is probably better, but Loki is so much fun to play that I’ll priorize him.
With Loki, you have litteraly all possible hero in your hand :smile:

I can see the force of Lord Loki and Milena (can’t go wrong I think) but I decided to be different and go Magni because a fast defence down is not bad at all, unless there’s immunity to it.

Wait. Crap. LoLo’s ability says that there are ‘some’ abilities that can’t be copied. What abilities are those? What are the limits? Argh!!! Who can’t he copy???

Other LoLos and Kalo

There are Also all enemies that gave no hability

Kalo? Who is that? I do not know. I just learned Lolo.

It’s the green 4* from the Gargoyles family:

Basically he cannot copy skills that actually copy other skills :slight_smile: