Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

This could have been possible on BETA but Aegir aside only tweaks on the existing specials were done.

I hope she would get her mana effect lowered to 24% and that it would still be dispellable and removeable upon her death, like Onatel’s effect.

I have high hopes for the balance changes that would result into buff of other heroes, balance patches are healthy for games and in my opinion they should at least be monthly.

1 Like

I don’t disagree , tell is not the killers, tell goes off as much as guin did which was hard to recover until seehat came along , tbh still have trouble with her . It’s Vella and gm combined that kill you .
But you are right no one is talking about the rest of the line up , only nerf tell … nothing about jabberwok or finlay or gm (Most protected hero ever) . I have a feeling only reason they are changing as the very top teams can’t one shot every single time in wars … how many times you seen the 7k raid and now 5k raids response.

1 Like

Money is not a reason not to nerf. Remember if we both spend same amount of money the outcome of a pull is different so I might not get the hero.

1 Like

For anyone interested, he didn’t take the challenge…

I think the act of nerfing Telluria is an act of deceiving the user.

If Telluria decides to destroy the balance, the game crew must have modified their stats before they are official. Thousands were attracted to Telluria’s current stats and made investments. Nuffing stats is an act that goes against the Gatcha system and deceives the user.

If you nerf a hero who has already completed its regular launch, do you think users can trust the game company? Is there any guarantee that other new heroes will not be nerfed in the future? Do you think users can continue to trust game companies?
I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Well… they nerfed Guin after release and I don’t think anyone stopped spending because of it. Besides, we still don’t know what the nerf will be.

1 Like

I also do not have finley, seshat, gwyn. There is no ursen, kunhen, Jabberwocky and it is difficult for me to deal with them. But I have telluria and Vela and they want to cut them. Cut everyone or anyone!

5 Likes

I want my money back for Telluria, if you nerf her. Plus I think I should see if it’s possible to sue you for “bait and switch” it’s against the law in my country.

3 Likes

Genuine question… What exactly is it that telluria has unbalanced?

Last time I looked
Wars still getting won
Raids still getting won
Events getting won
Tourneys getting won
Campaigns getting completed

The only thing that’s changed is difficulty to win every single time

But How’s that unbalanced?

The def is the most highly resourced element in the game. More emblems or costumes, your best hero’s make your def…

Yet no one screamed foul when attacking teams won 80% of all attacks, even against guin ursena kunch etc

Suddenly the def actually started winning, I’d guess the percentage changed to a 60/40 attack vs def win rate. Is that surprising when you look at the resources spent?

7 Likes

The announcement didn’t say ANYTHING about Vela…
Did you people even read it or are you just going of what little Timmy in global chat said?

1 Like

I was going to buy the current offer. Not anymore. I’m not buying any more offers. I will spend my hard earn cash elsewhere.

4 Likes

I’m against to nerf Telluria for the same reason that i found here… for the beta player’s, for the money that some player’s spend for her and because cuse isn’t correct… But i was thinking… They’re looking to nerf Telluria to advantage some Heroes like Heimdall and Alfrike of Valhalla (a lot of player’s still in love for Atlantis)?? Who have Telluria had no reason to change the tank… I remembered when they nerf my Guin… terrible

1 Like

You bought gems, with which you could’ve done whatever you like in game. You chose to use them on summons and got Telluria…
It’s not bait and switch since the product you purchased were gems and not the hero.

2 Likes

Sorry, that doesn’t cut it. Yes people choose where to spend , but a good corporate citizen does not do bait and switch and people use in game currency which is VERY expensive to do said purchase .

It amazes me that someone should care about payment of betatesters, given the context here.

Really, we give a lot of money to this company for this game and expect to be treated as such. Telluria is not TC20, it cost gems and to have a chance to get it, costs a lot of gems. So, I DON’T CARE if the company is acting cheap in its testing as long as the testing is done right!

We blame the beta testing process and not the volunteers.

This doesn’t make any sense. I have high respect for you but the logic of that statement is that anything goes and we have no say because we’re not directly buying the heroes. Remove the heroes from the equation and let’s see who buys any gems.

If you truly believe that this is a genuine argument to say that Telluria is balanced than I feel sorry for ya bud.

There will always be a war and winner (exceptions are there obviously).
Raid will always be won
Telluria isn’t event meta
Tell is the dominating tank (for what I see and hear personally) in a tournament that benefits yellow tanks (of which we have enough).
The campaign is a joke…

First, i said money and time. Second i said quite a lot money. No talking about 10$…

1 Like

Well, remove the heroes from the equation and you get Candy Crush, which makes a ■■■■ ton of money.

In 2010. But anyways. No logic, it’s a scam.