Underwild Family Bonus is blocking actions for about 3 seconds - why?

Yes, I mis-typed faline instead of PL / Akkorog…

I also do know other players exist… while you seem to somehow anyhow find something anything to crib / blame @ super-fast speed :rofl:

Have you even read my previous comment or simply copied / your replies to prove some or any point that you could manage to !

When I read a comment where I feel : “We want to be served a cake & also fed !” I do express it out. You missed, I have written “WE” which includes me too & not “You”…!

I am still :rofl:

Also, did you read, that I use non-hassling heroes instead of ones that can hassle me in some way…
Bcoz
EVERY hero can’t be PERFECT for every type of play…is what I have expressed as food for thought… = while we want to enjoy the spawning gem benefits, we want things to be perfect in everyway… well :wink:

I presume that the reason for this is that by affecting the board, the underwild gems affects your decision of what move to make on the board, and so board moves were blocked – presumably it was easier to program them blocking everything, and not just the movement of tiles. I still don’t like it, mind you.

Please get rid of this delay. After three+ years of playing you get used to a rhythm of board / SS manipulation. This delay breaks that rhythm, and not in a good way.

This delay is taken care of in the next update.

2 Likes

I have been noticing this as well and was wondering if it was a bug or was working as intended. Is there any way to get confirmation if this is part of the animation timing or simply a bug that got overlooked? I’ve missed a lot of specials being set off especially in titan fights where the timing of specials going on off matters. Also an issue in the timed challenge events where timing matters.