Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

@AngelOfDark666 I REALLY liked the station wagons!!! :rofl: :oncoming_automobile:

8 Likes

I find it humorous that if someone isnā€™t good at the game they just talk about what a horrible game it is as opposed toā€¦I donā€™t knowā€¦learning how to play?

1 Like

Maybe theyā€™re from Season 3, to speed us up between stages (or the 9 Worlds). Bifrost model station wagons.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not good at the game and I just talkā€¦

ā€¦and count to 20

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really particularly good at it myself.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ there are MANY ways to be BAD at this game and do the wrong things.
But, after a certain point, there isnā€™t a way to be good at this game.

Once you sort out the dogma, conspiracy theories, the half-baked experiments and the fadsā€¦ weā€™re all slaves to a crappy version of Magic:the Gathering.

How smart can we be if we spend our time on this game? And if weā€™re so smart, why are we wasting our time on this forum with people who we can never convince of reality? And if we have so much extra free time on our handsā€¦ why not be more productive or (at the very least) spend more time with real human beings that we care about?

No answers to the above. I do the things. I do the things a lot.

Pretty colors.

woohoo.

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, you have nothing else to laugh about

1 Like

Wait? We are supposed to be good at this game? So Iā€™ve been doing it wrong ALL this time??

Youā€™d think that would have been in the tutorial or something!!

6 Likes

It was, but you are so bad you missed it completely :rofl:

6 Likes

Me when the station wagons get triggered and I lose on the first day of the tournament

14 Likes

LAUGHING SO HARD!!! You are all brilliant. This is why I stay!!! Endorphins!!! Best game ever!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

This is going to the ridiculous complaints thread because I want to ride a shark while chasing a porcupine on top of a donkey. That is not an option in this poll so my opinions donā€™t matter??!! Shameful.

To stay on topic: Worst game ever because Mok-Arr doesnā€™t have a saddle. Yeehaw!

6 Likes

Ahahaha great mental image

4 Likes

I should open a ticket about catering to bad players such as myself!!! Itā€™s discrimination I say!! Just because I suck doesnā€™t mean I shouldnā€™t be entitled to all the stuff the non-sucky players get? Jeez, canā€™t they just give me a board of diamonds!! Is that really too much to ask?

3 Likes

They often do, but itā€™s in a colour youā€™re not using.

3 Likes

Or theyā€™ll give you an elusive black diamondā€¦that automatically kills your entire team and steals you best hero.

3 Likes

SEE!! Someone who understands!!! I wanted DARK diamonds, Not Holy!!! Whoā€™s fault is THAT? I didnā€™t design this board. Obviously SG has it out for me!!!

Iā€™ve also noticed that my summons do not always include all the best 5* heroes? Are they saving them for something else? I notice that the top 100 players all have those 5* heroes I want? So whatā€™s the deal with skimping on my summons!! I think as reparations for my pain and stupidity they just make me #1 by default and give me all the HotM.

3 Likes

This is why I still come to the Forums!

Crazy complaint: add JB and Nevarmaor and have someone throw Mok-Arr (or Atomos) to the mix.

Thanks fellow forumites :rofl:

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard I couldnā€™t help but laugh my butt off at that last option. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And now the gangs all here!

Can I get a Woo-Woo!

giphy%20(6)

5 Likes