Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

Not worst thread but most dumb :joy:

Anybody know what this guy is trying to say? Donā€™t know why he is beating around the bush?

Just come out and SAY it man!!!

4 Likes

I think he is just very shy about admitting how much he loves the game.

1 Like

@JonahTheBard, can I change my vote? I totally missed the ā€œriding a donkey sharkā€ choiceā€!!!

@nevarmaor is my hero for the day. If I missed out riding that donkey in a shark tank chasing a porcupineā€¦my #1 on my bucket list would NEVER be fulfilled.

3 Likes

Just hit the ā€œHide resultsā€ and you can add/change your votes.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve allowed multiple votes

So you can join us in the shark tank as per @nevarmaorā€™s instructions without compromising your opinion on the thread!

2 Likes

Thank you @nevarmaor, somehow I woke up out of likes? Again?

1 Like

I wish he would just admit it then? Why all the subterfuge and word play?

Look @Turnbeutelvergesser, why donā€™t you just TELL us how you feel in the simplest way you can? Maybe we can help? Minimally @JonahTheBard could write a haiku about your problem?

2 Likes

I canā€™t figure out if it was the onerous nature of gettting the Donkey out into the water, or if it was the Sharkā€™s (presumably) angry reaction to having the donkey pinned to him that really put you off.

4 Likes

A haiku:

This is the worst game
Ever the worst game ever
No shark can compare

4 Likes

Dear miserable
Turnbeutelvergesser
Really hates this game

3 Likes

Something in this game must have pushed the OP close to the edgeā€¦ My guess is summonsā€¦

2 Likes

Lieber Turnbeutelvergesser
Nichts wƤre besser
Als das Leben zu geniessen
und das Spiel nicht zu vermiesen

4 Likes

Google Translation added by @zephyr1

Please note that per Forum Rules, the official language of the Forum is English. Youā€™re welcome to post in any language in Foreign Languages. In all other sections, posts must be translated to English before posting. Thanks! :slight_smile:

The worst game because:
it is the only game where it makes no sense to level up the heroes, because you can not influence the most effective (combos of the stones) and then you lose against somebody who is 800 dps weaker and 18 levels below you.
The opponent charges 4 times his mana faster than himself. (How can this happen?)
The station wagons are triggered so that, of course, the color that is least likely to harm the opponent is the least. (Coincidence could hurt the game)
But you can also ignore all this and pretend that the developers have done a great job and are pushing a lot of money into their mouths, because a lot helps!

Original (German)

Das schlechteste Spiel weil:
es das einzige Spiele ist, bei dem es keinen Sinn macht, die Helden aufzuleveln, da man das wirkungsvollste (Kombis der Steine) nicht beeinflussen kann und dann verliert man schon mal gegen jemanden der 800 TS schwƤcher und 18 Level unter dir ist.
Der Gegner 4 mal so schnell sein Mana auflƤdt, als man selbst. (Wie kann das nur passieren)
Die Kombis so getriggert sind, dass natĆ¼rlich genau die Farbe am seltensten kommt, die dem Gegner schaden kƶnnten. (Zufall kƶnnte dem Spiel ja schaden)
All das kann man aber auch ignorieren und so tun, als ob die Entwickler ganze Arbeit geleistet haben und nebenbei ihnen noch schƶn viel Geld in den Rachen zu schieben, denn viel hilft ja viel!

I donā€™t know why but I think this is the funniest thread ever :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll try to be helpful hereā€¦

Leveling heroesā€¦absolutely worth it BUT it takes some time to do it. Why is it worth it? You can progress through the game map, complete challenge events, and depending on your alliance, compete in Alliance Wars.

Why Alliance Wars? You get ascension mats for participating and filling a war chest. In doing so you can take on higher leveled teams and potentially wipe themā€¦or at the very least tank bust them.

As for losing in raidsā€¦just means the player has built their team well to take you out. Color stacking and wise choice of heroes can do thisā€¦Iā€™ve done it taking out 4k+ teams with the right mix of 4* heroes. It can be done.

As for the tilesā€¦welcome to RNG. It happens to all of us. Can be feast or famineā€¦sometimes at the worst possible time - looking at you Guin!!!

5 Likes

Itā€™s almost like he specifically picked that name for your haiku.

4 Likes

Not sure the translation is exactly true but, work with what you have.

Point by point:

1. You CAN influence the most effective combos by analyzing the board and making moves that have the best chance to improve it in your favour.

2. If you are losing to a defense 800 TP(?) weaker then you are NOT analyzing the board and making the moves to improve it in your favour. You are more likely just firing gems at random and blindly hoping that it will improve. All that does is (as you have noticed) charge the opponentsā€™ mana faster (yes, it can absolutely happen).

3. Not sure what the station wagons are here ā€¦ dragons? diamonds? Triggering them will often lead to cascades that do more to fill your opponentā€™s mana than your own. Especially when stacking. Use with care.

4. The game is a slow grind to improve, and if it wasnā€™t i would have stopped playing a year ago out of boredom.

5. In a year and a half I have donated $17.55 CAD to their mouths. Less than a dollar a month (somewhere around 0.75 USD). For the entertainment value I have received it was worth it. YOU CHOOSE how much to feed them.

Let me add here: best of luck going forward in the game if you choose to. There are plenty of people here who will offer good advice on how to improve your gameplay. All you have to do is ask.

5 Likes

A translation without station wagons would be: ā€œThe combinations are triggered in a way, that the color that would hurt the opponent most, is/are the rarest to appear.ā€

I hope I got it gramatically rightā€¦a little bitā€¦

ā€¦and itā€™s not true, we had a holy titan and I managed to make 4 or 5 purple diamonds with a 4-purple-stack. (stimmt nicht, ich hatte heute gegen einen gelben Titi 4 oder 5 lila Diamanten und hatte 4 lila Helden mit)

3 Likes

this is the worst post everā€¦

2 Likes