Trying to determine the number of global players

Venture beyond this game. I am happy with my Games A n B, different genres, and this game is now Game D, which is turning more and more into a live business case study for me.

3 Likes

I wasnt online unfortunately when this tournament started so couldn’t get a benchmark of no hits

No worries. I remembered to SS this round. Will post it later.

1 Like

Look the number are rig examined these numbers carefully

1 Like

Its a bit boring seeing you spamming thread after thread with your „game is rigged“ claims without proper evidence or a basic understanding of statistics, stochastic and RNG.
You are unhappy wirh this game - be my guest, voice your concerns and carry on.
But repeating over and over again in various threads?
Please not until you have real arguments or evidence.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

RT participation based on Zero Flags used, First Day, Zero score, and preferably close to RT kick off time.

UPDATED 20-2-2023

7-11-2022 5* Buff, No P = 890,763 (Mine)

21-11-2022 5* Bloody, All = 871,810 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

28-11-2022 3* Rush, No B = 868,861 (from Ruskin505)

5-12-2022 4* Bloody, No B = 872,060 (mine)

12-12-2022 5* Rush, No R = 867,975 (Mine)

19-12-2022 5* Buff, No Y = 839,612 (Mine)
(Post Musketeers)

26-12-2022 4* Rush, All = 851,978 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

2-1-2023 5* Bloody, No R = 805,793 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

9-1-2023 3* Buff, All = 844,035 (from OGdirty1Kanobi )

16-1-2023 5* Rush, All = 846,867 (from OGdirty1Kanobi )

23-1-2023 5* Bloody, No G = 851,861 (from OGdirty1Kanobi )

30-1-2023 3* Rush, All = 826,995 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

6-2-2023 4* Buff, No R = 832,636 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

13-2-2023 3* Rush, No P = 807,048 (from OGdirty1Kanobi)

20-2-2023 4* Buff, All = 845,357 (Mine)

Numbers went back up! Even exceeded the 6/2/23 count at 832,636. :joy::rofl:

Either some upset players didn’t quit after all or many (otherwise) inactive alternate accounts have joined the fray. :rofl:

2 Likes

That screenshot indicates „Time left: 3d 1h“, and therefore doesn’t provide any information for the end results of the styx tower.

A lot happens during 3 days, especially when the event ends directly after the weekend.

1 Like

Got you…

2 Likes

I’ve seen e&p in the google play store featured as “in everyone’s hands”, considering it is installed I figure this is a paid placement… Could be getting some new low level players in:

What are your a & b game preferences? .figure you can’t mention them here due to forum rules but would be nice to know if you don’t mind sharing.

1 Like

Oooh Wow! Don’t see that in Apple Play Store. Yeah that could be it. Pulling in new players daily.

Downloads are averaging around 490k recently. Assuming 10% are retained, that’s an additional 50k monthly in the longer term.

EP is the only gacha game now for me. Used to run another side by side. Both games A n B are social games, both fluffy.

Game A is a Puzzle type game, with “town planning”involved, which keeps me engaged. Game B is a match 3 game akin to that pioneer, Candy something. I play this with a GF.

3 Likes

Interesting. Between yours and mine, it’s about a 400 drop to mine at 845,357. The last time I monitored, it was not more than 100.

And there are players ranked at 1 with no flags used.

2 Likes

Your SS only shows that 221,000 reached a certain milestone by D2. With 20 flags max by D2, it’s 20 floors if no flasks are used.

If you had used the remaining 4 flags, your position would be higher.

Tower events run for 5 days. I have seen leaderboard with all 50 stages completed within D1.

What’s your point anyway ? What’s being rigged? Player participation ?

Are you saying that there aren’t really 960k players who participated in the last Styx Tower event ?

3 Likes

I have been monitoring the thread and took the sc before any activity other than opening the tournaments raid tab. Will do the same next week but pay more attention to the elapsed timer.
Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

Happy to help out. This is part of my “live” business case study.

It’s good to know player losses from the recent nerf is mitigated by new entrants. This is probably not good news to a certain group of players. Lol

This game is definitely one of the more resilient gacha games I have played.

3 Likes

What amuses me is how quickly a social Gacha starts to mirror the class system of a country.

You have your 0.1% at the top, then it just filters through all the way to the bottom.

There’s a very interesting social study to be made in this for anyone looking at a social dissertation for University :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes. Agree. It’s interesting to study this EP Country that was created out of a game.

It’s more than a live academic business study now. It is also an interesting anthropology study too.

The top 0.1% are basically funding this game. Similar to certain RL countries.

2 Likes

We see this strongly in the Top 100. The Top 2 alliances are head and shoulders above the next 3. The top 5 is head and shoulders above 11-20. Beezzer covered the steps off in one of his updates.

But the players in the team ranked 100 are still technically well inside of the top 1% in the game.

I work in finance and the High net worth are not in the same league as the Ultra net worths. But both are in Ivory towers to anyone in the middle to lower classes.

And of course the the largest player base is always the “poorest”. Now in this game I imagine not every F2P is actually poor outside of it. But they choose to be “game poor” for whatever reason they have (morality, ethics, budget…many and numerous reasons I won’t get anywhere near)

Of those the majority are happy toiling in the mud so to speak.

The most vocal minority are those that yearn for fairness in the system (it’s an understandable aspiration for humanity and can be in any of the classes…you will see independently people protesting all over the world for causes) and those that were in the higher levels of game (or real) life and crashed down below due to other life events or addictions.

It’s a really fascinating topic that I’d love to deep dive on.

But Empireland is a real thing now I’d say :laughing:

8 Likes

Best thing is it’s not even year 6 yet. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

No hits for or against just as it started

2 Likes

Wasn’t right there at opening this time but …

Good luck everyone

2 Likes