Troops (%) – is it normal to have zero 4* troops after 7 or 8 months? Should I invest in 10x troop pulls?

it is. I keep track of many things in game. for epic troop tokens, I got 19 4* troops out of 148 tokens used - almost 13%.

The chances of getting a 4* troop or hero don’t increase after a bad pull. So each try you will have a 90% of not getting them.

well, why dont you tell us what the chances are of no 4* troop after 50 epic troop summons? and with EnP gaming community being around 1.5mil, how many could be this unlucky?

No need to be toxic. I said I work with statistics, not that I’m expert.

The cumulative probability of 50 Troop Summons is a 99.485% chance of at least one 4* Troop.

So that’s a 0.515% chance of no 4* Troops.

If 1.5 million players each did 50 Troop Summons, approximately 7725 of them would get no 4* Troops.

2 Likes

I know that, Zephyr. Tag @Nexus1254, because he seems to think there is something wrong with no 4* troop after 50 summons.

1 Like

I pulled 2 times 16 epic troop coins not a single 4* troops almost every time I pull with 10 epic troops coins never got a 4* troops for 3 years playing have only 2 4* troops - ridiculous- maybe will retire

I have been playing for 2 yrs now. I have 4 star troops for all colors except yellow. I have 5 blue, and 3 to 4 of everything else. Why am I not getting yellow. Have done over 10 10 pulls over time and still can’t get one. Spend money and still no avail. Did 30 pulls one time and got nothing. What can I do?

Recommend praying to the RNG gods, because that’s your only chance.

It’ll come at some point - hopefully sooner than later for you!

That’s disappointing. Have red 4 star at level 17. Rest are at 14 and up. Wish there was a way to get 4 star yellow troops. Am stalled out because of it.

I have been playing for 2 yrs next month, and didn’t have any the first year or so. I now have all 4* troops except 4* dark mana, yet I have like 6 or 7 holy mana troops and only just recently acquired holy crit troops. Similarly I have multiple nature crits, yet only just recently acquired nature mana troops. So like all things E&P, it’s streaky. I do try to put 10% of my summons towards troop summons to increase my chances though.

Hopefully Hero Academy can help correct the streakiness of getting mana troops. I got 7 purple mana troops before I got my first of any other color.

That’s what the Alchemy Lab was supposed to do as well, take the streakiness of out the RNG. Sigh.

I hope so too, but not holding my breath. I’ve only skimmed the Hero Academy threads, but I wasn’t aware that troops were even going to be available through it.

As far as AL, I have only done upgrades to it when I had no other buildings to work on, or as a way to burn iron. Not sure if I will ever get any use of it.

1 Like

Good to know. I used to see plenty of people with a single set of maxed 3 star troops but now it seems I only see myself anymore. Felt left out.

Just Realised one of our Alliance member is well into the level 70’s.

He has, in over 3 years of playing, never gotten a 4* Purple Troop. Also been Running HA for 2 Months now, also with no Luck.

Best part - His other troops are level 28 on Average :crazy_face:

Surely that must be some kind of Record?

P.S - Personally I still do not have a Purple Mana troop but Atleast I have 3 x Crit Troops

1 Like

That’s pretty bad luck.

I’ve been playing about as long and have at least 5 4-stars for all colors except blue - for which I have one mana and two ninja 4*s.

You and your teammate should save your ETTs for Ninja Tower: the drop rate for 4*s there is 15% (IIRC), compared to 5% overall.

May your luck be better!

2 Likes

Damn. Over three years. :sweat_smile:

I can relate. It took me literally almost three years to get my first 4* red critical troop.

I’m vc2p, and have never used gems on troop summons.

Unfortunately, I also have poor luck with HOTM too. Only two HOTM in more than three years’ playing. :rofl:

2 Likes

This past NT event was the first one I used Hoarded Tokens. 24 in total. 2 x normal 4* troops. Blue and Yellow. Sorted on both of those. Started the hoard again. 8 and counting for next event.

That Sucks lol… HOTM aren’t really a struggle for me and I am also very C2P. I did 2 x Costume Summons last month. Got Jahangir and Brienne # 762… And with both those pulls came Uraeus :laughing:

1 Like

Nearly 2 years of play.
Red - 2 crit 1 mana
Purple - 2 crit 2 mana 1 ninja
Green - 1 crit 3 mana 1 ninja

Yellow and blue - nothing :confused:

Congrats on Uraeus, @EVO!

At least I’m okay with it. Now. :rofl: I have Guardian Panther, and now Gefjon to help lessen the annoyance. :sweat_smile:

1 Like