Troops (%) – is it normal to have zero 4* troops after 7 or 8 months? Should I invest in 10x troop pulls?

It helps with the tier lvl (in game map & missions ) to get troops.

My opinion is YES its normal and NO dont waste gems for troop draws.

I have never paid gems for a troop pull.

It took about 11 months to get a yellow 4*.

I just hung in there and now they come here and there.

I wouldn’t waste gems on troop draws in my opinion. BUt it all depends on your budget I guess.

This is a long game not a short game so even if you get them it will still take a while to level them.

1 Like

Coming on six months, I have no four-star troops. I have only used troop tokens, no paid summons.

I have leveled two 4-stars of each color to lvl 7 and 8, but don’t want to invest a lot more into troops that I will (eventually) only be using for events or deep stacks.

Hello everyone…
I have been playing this EP for at least 6 months, and have spent ca $ 250 USD.
One thing I want to know is that it seems I have lost one of the 4* blue troop out of nothing …? how come?

Maybe you fed that 4* troop to another one? Are all your 4* troops locked? If they aren’t you should start locking them now to prevent more losses.

4 Likes

I was wondering if that is normal for this rng game but after playing A LOT for 6-7 months I managed to get only one 4* troop. I am starting to believe that it’s all scripted and with more 5* heroes you will get better troops more often but maybe I am mistaken and it is all random…

Still, it is a little bit frustrating and the odds of 10% are simply false.

1 Like

Hard to pull. Best way to get them is to pay for more pulls. At least troop pulls are cheaper…the odds are always the same though.

The odds are correct, and as much money as they are making this company would have to be insane to risk it on underhandedness.

I had a stretch where I was about 0/50 with my 4* troops pulls. I have 12, four* troops now. For most people it will all balance out over extended play

2 Likes

I’ve been playing since April 2017. I have thirteen 4* troops, and twelve 3* troops, plus assorted 2*; I’ve eaten the rest.

So 30 months to acquire 13. I spent very little, and RNG comes into play. Naturally spenders have more chances to acquire more, but it’s not guaranteed, and thus the balance is maintained.

Before you consider spending anything on an online game, please read this article:

What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

2 Likes

Approaching two years of play I have yet to get a 4 star blue mana troop

1 Like

I am playing 2+ years and I believe 10% is a lie.

I feel like the 10% is a lie. I pull 5* heroes easier than I pull 4* troops.

1 Like

I got 3 in 1st 3 months and then had a 6 month drought. I then pulled 3 in a week! Took me 9 months as a F2P to get a rainbow 4* team

1 Like

I started playing June 28th, and I got my first 4* Blue about 5 or 6 days ago.

1 Like

That is exactly my though so far. How is it possible that on a random hero summon to get a bonus draw, which is 1% chance (HOTM, I mean) but they mention 10% of getting a 4* troop and in 50+ summons, I got none.

If you would take any random number generator and set it to 10%, chances to get no 4* after 50 turns are close to 0. I work with statistics a lot and there is something wrong with this 10% chance.

1 Like

4 month and a half and I have red and blue 4* troops. They came before my 1st 3* green troop.

Troop pulls are not worth it.

Don’t waste your gems/money on them.

They will come. I took me 11 months to get a yellow 4* troop.

Just keep doing chests, titans, wars, and recruit II when it has a token. They will come don’t give up.

I think the 10% is for real. At the start I had 1 four star troop in 30 tries, but know I have 8 out of 78 pulls, very close to that 10%

yes, absolutely! that is why the game is not giving you any 4* troops, or at least I have been repeatedly told so on this forum :wink: