Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

94 workouts and 0 out of 5 * I’m going for the bad luck record, at least I’ll win something in this game

2 Likes

60 pulls:

Last 3 Quintus, Carver, Carver

3 star: 50.
83.33%

4 star: 9
15%

5 star: 1 Quintus
1.67%

I got 2 tc running around 1pm (gmt) and one around 11pm. The late one has just produced my first 5*

I have done maybe 15 pulls total. Never really needed to since I have a lot of 5’s already. But for the last week I’ve been running 2 camps. So far I’ve gotten Scarlett, Grimm, Friar Tuck, Renfeld, valen. No 5’s yet. I have both camps training 3 each. Will keep posting results.

22 pulls until today:
14 3*
5 4*
3 5* (Lianna, Justice, Obakan)
Last pull: Obakan

3* - 49 (76.56%)
4* - 13 (20.31%)
5* - 2 (3.125%)

64 pulls so far.

pulled Domitia today!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

8 Likes

Love the enthusiasm :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 pulls:

3* - 1x - Gan Ju
4* - 5x - Cyprian, Tiburtus, Chao, Ceadmon, Boril

16 pulls from TC20 up to date from 3 days ago:

3 x 5* Leonidas x 2 and last pull Domitia
2 x 4* Skittle and Kiril
11 x 3*

97 rolls, I continue with 0 heroes of 5 * the record of bad luck is mine

2 Likes

2 summons

2 3*
0 4*
0 5*

I started off really bad first 30 pulls where 3* then i got 2 4* now that i got my 3rd tc 20 going i’ve pulled 2 5* in the last week (joon and quintis) wish i would have upgraded sooner lol

1 Like

It realy should be the first thing every player would aim for when developing the village :slight_smile:

Havent counted pulls, but I did get Wu Kong yesterday :grin::grin:
Rest were 3*/4*, some feeders, some keepers

Just pulled a kiril about 5 mins ago so now 3 4*

I’m now at zero for 101. I’ll race you to the bottom I guess. 2 more in a few hours.

1 Like

Funny enough my third TC 20 gave me the following heroes:

Tc3 right 10pm
1308 Cyprian 4*
1508 Wu Kong 4*
1708 Kiril 4*

So 100% 4* production :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I have all three already…

I wanted to be like you honestly… when I got domitia, Leonidas, azlar, elkanen, kadilen, etc I got so sad… I’m not giving real value to things. We lose that by spending, and I’m returning to my senses

Can we trade? I want Azlar and Leonidas! :wink:

“To each their own,” right?

I’m somewhere in the middle of these two. Elkanen and dupe quintus made me sad. Azlar made me very happy.

Some good. Some bad. I just wish I could pull a hotm at some point! I got so excited for gravemaker…

Back on topic last three have been more consistent with everyone else! Back to three star heroes from camp!

2 Likes

Whats the prize for the bottom spot :slight_smile: - greymane? I am trailing by a few since i am now ‘only’ at 97 .

I don’t think that time of opening the box is a factor, but one thing that does strike me as odd and make me doubt the RNG a little is that of my 14 4* pulls , 12 of those came in pairs , ie consecutive trainings of 4 stars.

I’m to lazy to work out the odds of that , but it seems like another low probability outcome.