Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

Today I received my first hero from my third full time TC 20 :slight_smile:

3* 20 (80%)
4* 4 (16%)
5* 1 (4%)

Interesting note: I’m still waiting for my first Holy hero from TC 20.

Updating my latest. Up to 97 draws on tc20 and still no 5*. 4* are showing around that 20% rate. Wondering if I should just call it a day once I hit 100 with no love. That is 5x the expected number of draws assuming the 5% drop rate. Game makers need to explore their RNG code to make sure they don’t have some variable in it based on some random account value that arbitrarily nerfs certain account’s RNG results.

2 Likes

So I’m finally able to contribute here, although I think I’ve had more luck than most have, after pulling lucky number 7 today!

(Makes up for how much better my alliance seems to do at the summon gate)

3 - ulmer
3 - hawk moon
4 - Li xiu
4 - colen
4 - grimm
3 - karil
5 - azlar

Pretty stoked :smiley:

I up to 93 ( .

To add insult to injury, I am under expectations even for 4* (12) - my last 5 4* were Hu Tao x4 , Chao x 1 ( still need Bt and Gandalf of useful 4s)

It’s the luck of the draw I have spent close to 300 also

your next pull might be amazing it’s luck of the draw I stoped playing for awhile then a great deal came up for gems and I pulled two legendary five epics and a bonus Gregorion so don’t give up

I’m up to six straight weeks without seeing a single 4* from my TC20. OTOH I got my 4th 5* in the same period today, my third Elena from TC20. At five Elenas total, I’m beginning to consider using one or two as feeders.
To date I have had four reds, two each green and yellow, one purple and no blues at all in my 5* results. RNG. Go figure. :roll_eyes:

13 pulls from TC 20
2x 5* Horgal
2x 4* caedmon, chao
9x 3*

12 pulls from TC20:
2 x 5* Leonidas (why cant they give me something different since I already had one when I started the game which brings me to 3 at the moment???)
2 x 4* Skittle and Kiril
8 x 3*

25 pulls so far
3* - 20
4* - 3 (Colen, Tiburtus, Melendor)
5* - 2 (Marjana, Elena)
Last pull 3* Graymane

Some ppl do 90 pulls without a single 5*. Better do not complain😜

16 pulls

3*: 13x
4*: 2x (BoldTusk; Wu Kong)
5*: 1x (Horghall)

Next two heroes 14th August

I have 2 camps going now. Most recently got Friar Tuck and Scarlett. No 5’s but don’t need any 5’s. Have them all.

So. Now at 100 pulls.

3* - 62 (%)
4* - 25 (%)
5* - 13 (%)

4* pulls: Zyprian, 2x Sabina, 2x Li Xiu, 3x Kiril, 4x Gormek, Kashrek, Caedmon, 2x Boldtusk, Boril, Chao, Little John, Kelile, Sonya, 2x Wu Kong, 2x Scarlett

5* pulls: Elkanen, 2x Sartana, Magni, Elena, 3x Horghall, Justice, 2x Marjana, Isarnia, Kadilen

Not so many dupes, i am satisfied with my pulls.

And here some informations of all pulls:

16 Yellow
15 Purple
22 Red
23 Blue
24 Green

Most pulled: Berden
6 pulls

Longest 3* streak: 7 pulls

Longest pulls without 5*: 21
Shortest pulls without 5*: 0

100 pulls done in 109 days.

1 Like

You should play eurojackpot sometimes ;). Congrats!

Your pulls are more than insane. Probably the best I‘ve seen on this thread so far. But to even out the bull$hit pulls we do have we need lucky cowboys to even that out. It‘s like the game rng works :man_shrugging:

You beat the odds more than twice and I’d stop there if I were in your shoes. I did maybe around 8% and stopped there.

Nah, i am still missing a few Heros. Joon, Grimm Rigard and Lianna. And (not so much missing) there are still Azlar, Khagan, Leonidas, Richard, Thorne, Domitia, Obakan and Quintus.

Gotta catch em all :joy:

2 Likes

I’m curious if you would share your time zone and generally when your tc’s finish their builds (time of day)? Since I just hit 100 pulls and still have zero 5*, I’m trying to explore other factors that may be incorporated into the RNG formula. Your 13% 5* rate is impressive.

Sure. This is interesting for all. I always advise my alliance members to change the pull time if they dont have luck with their pulls.

It is GMT+1 and UTC+2. My First TC at 7:20 and my second at 17:24.

My second TC has at the moment a ~1% higher chance for 5* and ~8% higher for 4*.

Hope this will Help someone.

2 Likes

65 Pulls

Last 3 pulls Cyprianus, Quintus, Oberon

3 star: 47.
72.30%

4 star 12.
18.47%

5 star 6
9.23%

Had a little dip of a couple of 3*.

Now running 3 tc20’s.