Tournaments are a huge disapointment

Is there an autoplay feature for tournaments? I guess I missed that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Probably not, but some people seem to play as if there is.

1 Like

Ah, OK, I thought there is indeed and I missed it :rofl:

1 Like

I give up early…my 3* hero have only +3/+4 and no match for +20… I dont receive opponents weaker then me, even I lose games early… Not realy fair play… need to work hard on develop my team.

Hello my fellow countrymen (si eu sunt roman Adrian). My 3* heroes are +6, so not much more than yours. I encountered fully emblemed 2900+ teams since day 1 with the last attacks (I posted some attacks at the tournament thread). It is possible to beat those teams, but of course, depends not only of you, as player, depends of the team you choose, the strategy you choose (mine is 3-2 and 3-1-1) and of course, depends of the boards you have. Some are almost impossible to work with, some can be manipulated and some are in your favour. That being said, still sounds like 2/3 of your success depends exclusively of you, as player.

I enjoy them all. I do not enjoy the loot so much, when I get 10 emblems for my performance. But still, this is the game and I enjoy it. Btw, if you look on leaderboard, you will see me there, Warrior (scarecrow avatar with our flag pinned). At least, I hope I’m still there :rofl:

3 Likes

A Gill-Ra +17, my only emblemed 3*. No other 3* has any emblems what so ever on them, and I’m confortably in the top1% since day three, with three more flags to go, 9 hours from the finish line. Defense is also A from day two. So emblems are not quite as important as they seem to be in a all color rush tournament.

Here’s my defense

And it’s performance this tourney, with less than 9 hours to go

I had liked them, too. But now i dont have time to participate any longer.
I wish i could sing out from titans. No time at all. The only thing i really like and dont wanna miss is the war.

I haven’t emblem any single 3*, yet I’m in a top 1% by now. Of course, there is a bit of luck. With worse boards I’d fail earlier.
I’d say that emblems are less critical than a good roster of heroes at your disposal.

3 Likes

I’m wondering, how do you manipulate a board when your colours are hardly showing up? How do you manipulate a board that only has one or two possible moves? How do you manipulate a board when one match sets off a whole series of matches, all of the unsupported colours? How do you manipulate a board when you set of a diamond of an unsupported colour, resulting in an avalanche combo of 25 tiles ALL from unsupported colours and still not getting any opportunity with your supported colours? How do you create a good team without any HOTM or event 5* when your opponent has a complete team of just that? Okay, that’s another story perhaps, bit still. How do you manipulate miss changes suddenly going up to 80% for entire fights, wether it’s self inflicted (Wu) or not (Joon etc). How can you manipulate facing Aegir with two disspellers in your team (different colours of course) if you can never set them off? It’s so often that there’s no manipulating possible. Weeks have gone by (literally) where setting of diamond would only mean my demise. I almost quit going for them…

It’s it the 3-2 that I play? Yet this setup is widely promoted as giving you the best chance against stronger teams.

I’ve finished with 3* teams like that in the 1% too. No specials either, just the standard stuff. You do indeed need to have a bit of luck there, yes.

I managed to get to top 300 in this tournament with no emblemed 3* heroes

1 Like

Wow, that’s really good

Who else here has 0 emblems on 3* & 4* heroes? I still end up in the top 1% 90% of the time.

2 Likes

Me me me… At least 3" haha

Got like 3-4 4* with emblems

Can’t win tournaments without emblems?

Absolutely , 100% undeniably FALSE!

I have been top 1% every 3* tournament and not a single emblem used.

My current score

My defense rating - A - 0 loses

The heros I used

Was it lucky boards? Heck no. This is how they started and they didnt get much better.

No emblems used…not a single one. You can cry costumes, but they just came out and of those I used 3. I had only a single battle where my oponent did not have emblems and that was the first attack on my defense.

You have to have the right heroes and skill. You don’t have to run mono as I know people who do better than me that run 3-2.

The only way its unfair is for people who dont have the bench space to house the amount of heroes they need.

4 Likes

Why did you choose Gill-Ra as your only emblemed 3* opposed to another one?

Also @ian487 can you post the stats of her with the emblems?

For me the biggest problem with tournaments is that you can buy (75 gems) a way to continue after losing. It should be if you are lose then you are out! Whales and p2w players just benefit of it, 75 gems are nothing for them. This way they can place top 1% every week and get lots of emblems

4 Likes

No emblemed 3* and top 1% on main and 5% on alt. A defense on main. Its all about having enough 3* on your roster to be able to put the right teams together.

EDIT: and NOT getting crap boards that stay bad for more than a move or three.

1 Like

Love the tourneys since their inception.
Fills raid chest quicker

Doesn’t cost a thing!!!

Decent loot which basically comes from no resources used.

Breaks up the monotony of farming and there’s something to look forward to every morning.

Just my two cents worth.

:pirate_flag::sunglasses::+1:t3::guitar:

6 Likes