Total Trophies do not match in Profike & Alliance roster

My profile lists a different total trophies than my Alliance roster does. I was involved in a revenge raid while I was being raided at the same time & the tallies are somehow skewed improperly now. How do I get them to match up again?

Closing and reopening the app usually will help to refresh your account and get your trophies to match.

2 Likes

I have closed & reopened my game several times with no effect. I have also turned the phone completely and again no effect. It’s not a big deal. It’s just annoying to see my profile has a lower total than my icon in the Alliance roster.

My Profile shows 2388 & my Alliance roster shows the accurate 2433. There must be a way to reset the values, to correct the variance?

After some research, I found an existing thread with similar issue. It contains a response from staff that they are looking into it:

3 Likes

Your research is much appreciated. Had I known where to look, I’d have done so. Been playing near 3 years & this is the first time I’ve seen this particular issue. It seems as if the raid results data flowing back & forth was corrupted when the app tried to announce 2 raid results simultaneously. Again, thank you Magnifique. Looking forward to resolution.

D. L. Maura

1 Like

See above linked thread.