Torn between 4 stars and 5 stars

Hi guys,
I need some help choosing which heroes to choose as my team

English is not my native so apologies in advance

I am torn between team 1 and team 2.

I originally was working with team 2 but recently leveled team 1 five star guys, but wondering if they are worth levelling (elkennen & aeron) - would it be better to play with team 2 and max (cyprian & Melendor), and then wait for better 5 stars?

Alternatively, I have these guys who I can use instead

Based on these heroes, can anyone recommend best combination of heroes?

For instance, work on Frida & Wilbur
I read Wilbur is very good, so I’m open to the idea of giving up boldtusk for Wilbur…?!

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks!

1 Like

Boldtusk is worth maxing, and also consider putting him in the tank position until aeron is maxed.

2 Likes

Thanks Vixx,

I’m going to try aeron, wu, bt, Grimm (Frida when she’s ready), and melendor - I kind of have 2.5 healers. But hopefully something better will come along soon :neutral_face:

If I were you, I would go with team 2, as it is. Cyprian is a solid hero with riposte and high life points level, when maxed. Maxing a 5* star takes a lot of resources, and it’s good to have a solid 4* team before you try it. Aeron should probably go next, after Cyprian.

3 Likes

Yeah actually I was leaning on to that also…thanks for your opinion! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Tillymaster max wu kong one of the best hero in titan attack… he will increase your titan score but needs a good support beside him coz he is not that solid…

1 Like

Swapped position of those. Thanks!! I guess BT is better for me now than Wilbur

Thanks, I wonder what kind of support though, like healers or reflector next to it?

I think you’re better off with maxing melandor and leaving elkanen for now, looks like you spend money on the game I’m sure a better green 5* will come your way (almost any is better than elkanen).
Bring up your aeron and frida to 3-70.
Counter attackers are great, but you wont see them much getting into the high end of platinum league and diamond league and with be less useful later on. ( unless they are on your main defence 4* counter attackers are not good offensively for stacking colors , or at all in pvp)
Wilbur will definitely be next to give hidden blades to, wukong wilbur combos are great, unless you pull a decent 5* red.

1 Like

@Rhea1123 That actually make sense. I’ve been having mixed feeling about cyprian, but I totally didn’t see that he doesn’t stack hence limitation as a hero. I somehow pervertly liked seeing opponent getting killed by their own hit but I guess that’s all there is to him.
Yeah I bought some gems instead of new Lululemon yoga pants lol who needs another pair of expensive yoga pants when I can get phone game heroes?! Lol totes worth it :grin:

I think I’m going to wait till I have better green. Oh what I didn’t mention is that I also have caedmon. I’m thinking i should make caedmon stronger in the mean time? Because I see if I have aeron, boldtusk and Melendor that’s three healers.

1 Like

Hi Tilly and welcome to the community.

Do level Caedmon, he’s a really solid sniper at 4*.

Here are some ideas for you, from when I had your question.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip and link - really interesting advice there!

Imho they are more useful to attack and for stacking than on defense. You can wait for the debuffer and hit their special directly before an AoE. They are also very cool against hard hitting bosses.

If there was reposte on defence, I’ll simply debuff to make them pure meat.

On raids they are pure fun. I’ve seen uncountable maxed Liannas, Sartanas, Isarnias, Skittles, Little Johns and others committing suicide by sattacking much weaker reposters.

2 Likes

That’s fair, everyone has their own play style, you have to count on circumstance to much to call them dependable imo.
For someone who seems to be making purchases they’ll be outclassed fairly easily. For F2P they are a god send on defence, but to break through to diamond league and even just in pvp near any fast hitter is more reliable, and has a much better attack stat for tile damge.

2 Likes

I got Cyprian in his side…

1 Like

:joy: oh cyprian or no cyprian