🏯 Topaz - 5* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower

Has there been a „silent Nerf“ on Topaz? She doesn’t remove all enemies minions anymore on her third charge. Only target and nearby :frowning:
I didn‘t found anything in Release Notes.

1 Like

She still is removing from all heroes for me (just rechecked), though I did notice earlier today that she was leaving the occasional minion behind. Haven’t had it happen again and haven’t figured out what might be the cause (wasn’t paying much attention at the time as just filling a raid chest).

Oh you are right, that’s strange I don’t recall any updates to her announced :thinking:

Alright, why do this? I’m really starting to get turned off to the summoning because I have no clue what will be nerfed. No lie, I look at a hero now and I have to determine how strong they are before I pull. Unreal.

This just makes the w3k heroes stronger for example and they’re already strong when paired together. So you’re telling me we needed topaz before this but now with strong minions everywhere we nerf her? Where is the logic here? She was my main minion counter. Now they’re not going to all die, things just got harder for no reason.

Maybe I need to chill mine is still good no clue why.

1 Like

If this is a real nerf and not a bug then I am done spending. She is my fave hero

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s real… I just checked with a friendly fight against a Hulda and although she hits all, she only destroys the minions of 3 . I don’t know when that huge and unexplained nerf happened

1 Like

Yes, it seems real. I was neglecting the damage she was doing in earlier fights and removing the minions that way.

Ugh, you’re right. I played with her against an alliance mate and she killed them all, wording on the card didn’t change. I just went back to take a pic of my card, it’s changed. Wow.

Has anyone put a support ticket in?

I just checked mine and it still says all enemies. Haven’t updated yet but there isn’t anything in the release indicating a nerf for Topaz.

1 Like

My guess is silent nerfes are the new way to do business, it’s a real bummer since she isn’t even that OP. Not like Ruby, who drains mana from ALL foes. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not asking for a silent nerf for her as well since I’ve got them both max+lb… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

There are no Silent nerfs. This was a bug, which is fixed.

Petri’s statement about this:

4 Likes

Pulled her from this elemental event portal. Another hulda / W3K counter is always welcome

4 Likes

Now that she might be pulled by a few more people, how does she compare to Alucard? I guess her 3rd charge is way stronger but takes longer to charge, and maybe her 2nd charge is on par but is slower to charge too? :thinking:

Alucard is of course better on defense. Topaz is better when you have other ninjas, as that family bonus is really nasty. Her 2 charge takes around 9 tiles with mana troop so much slower though and does not heal, but does more damage. I would certainly welcome her as I am missing yellow ninja and Mica isn’t that enticing.

2 Likes

Alucard is better, but Topaz is yellow for purple tanks and pretty awesome by herself. She is great against all minion summoners.

1 Like

Hottie arrives :wink::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I find a very fast Alucard way better than an average speed TopaZ (2nd charge)….
So
I doubt I will use her as frequently, as I use Alucard…. Unless in war….

• Priority of use = Alucard, TopaZ, Grimble…. As I have them now…
2 Likes

Hey, I was just talking to you about this on YouTube, congrats you got her!

1 Like

@Ugk26 : Thanks…… I wrote to you on that YouTube thread, the moment I got her😀

1 Like