šŸÆ Topaz - 5* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower

Thatā€™s awesome. Did a season 4 - 30 pull last month. Got exeera, Zenobia, xnolphod, lianna (crazy just cause of the odds) and viscaro (I have 13 lol). So mine was cool, yours is awesome too. Congrats, itā€™s those pulls that really get you excited.

I always pull in the morning by the way, as soon as the portal opens. Could be superstition but I have had my best luck pulling when the portal opens.

1 Like

Hey Patrick, thanks for the request. She was going to be 2nd, but I prioritised her for you, hopefully itā€™s OK!

Thanks!

18 Likes

Amazing. Thank you! Very appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good review. One thing to add to it is that the upcoming War of the 3 Kingdoms heroes all rely on minions and fiends. So the game is about to get a bunch of new heroes for Topaz to be effective against.

2 Likes

Nice review.
Is there a reason Grimble was left out of comparison?

Iā€™m happy I pulled Peridot early so I donā€™t have to do any more pulls. I got Ruby last go around. I also have Eloise all leveled and emblemed up. Thatā€™s the closest comparison to Topaz, I think. Eloise removes all minions and hits all at average speed which is faster than it takes Topaz to do the same thing, so Iā€™m not in need of a hero like this.

On another note mentioned here, I didnā€™t even know the boss of Season 4 had minions. I guess Ruby kept him from firing so I never even saw any minions, so there was no need for a minion remover to beat him.

Damn she works well with grimble (she is at around 3/30 here). Super versatile

2 Likes

Does anyone have her limit broken yet? Iā€™m trying to decide if I should ascend her or another holy first. Her lower defense is her balance I suppose for the power. Iā€™m trying to decide defense/health or attack on the talent grid and trying to determine how much the limit break would increase the defense. Any help would be appreciated,

There ya goā€¦she is magnificentā€¦

4 Likes

Yupā€¦:+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5: 20 characters

1 Like

Lb all attack

7 Likes

Wow, well that convinced me who to ascend next lll. Thank you!

Is she worth it to ascend if u use her against teams without minions my gues yes. Want to hear your thoughts about it

Even if youā€™re not against minion teams, Topaz can still dish out the damage

1 Like

I got her in the last ninja portal and I am not sure if is she should get the darts.
I am picking between her and Malosi. Any advice?

Other yellows I have leveled are: Eloise(LB), Motega, Lidenbrock, Sif and Joon

No contest malosi is nice. Topaz is amazing

2 Likes

Remember, topaz gives mana to your team for every removed minion. That alone is enough for me to level her. Look at her damage, itā€™s extremely high. Given the current meta, topaz is necessary in your roster. I wouldnā€™t think twice about giving her darts. I have her and I use her A LOT!

2 Likes

I was about to lb Eloise, but also got Topaz last ninja portal, so gonna do Topaz instead. Powerful AND fun hero!

3 Likes

Sheā€™s awesome! This is the one of been waiting for!
Tried 3 times to pull her and so far no luckā€¦crossing my fingers and toes this time!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It did take me a while to get around to level her, but I have topaz limit broken and bring her to most raids these days. So good against many of the high ranked defs using hulda , w3k or s5 heroes