Together we'll win/2Gether we'll win alliances

I took over “Together we’ll win” alliance a few months ago and we decided to split. We have one group that is very laid back. If you miss a titan…or miss a war…you’ll still be welcome here. Life happens. We have a Joke of the day on our banner. This Alliance is 6 days away from hitting 1000 days. We range from level 70 to 20. Very helpful people and I believe we are a good teaching alliance. We are at 17 players and hitting 7 star titans.

The new alliance we created is “2gether we’ll win”. I would classify this alliance as a competitive teaching alliance. No cup requirement, but we expect you to hate titans and if you opt in to wars, that you will follow the alliance tank color and strategy. We still will train and teach. We still will have the joke of the day. We still love the game, but we are going to ask for a daily effort or notification if you can’t be active. We currently are at 25 players. We have used all war flags for our last 5 wars. Check us out. line id backwardzz Line encouraged, but not required.

still have room to grow. Check us out

Very excited as we have grown with a couple of recent mergers. There is still a few spots in our laid back “together we’ll win” alliance. The competitive training alliance of “2gether we’ll win” still has several spots that we would love to fill. This is a active, helpful and fun group. Please consider us if you are looking for a new alliance home.

Joke of the day…Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make…then they call me poor and ugly.

I know…bad. check out the alliance anyways. Maybe I will have something better tomorrow.

Do you have a level max limit for 2gether? Looking for a new alliance that is relaxed yet still competitive and would be willing to give you guys a try but am level 65 so don’t want to cause an issue if that’s too high.

We don’t have a limit…when we were 1 alliance, we had a 69 level guy.

We would love to have you @SigniDCaben19

Still room for anyone looking for great group of players.

We’ve added some great people over the last few days. We’d love to add a few more. Check us out.

We are not a top 100 alliance, but we are a group of people that love the game. We are friendly and often chatty. We still congratulate you when you level. We don’t tolerate those who miss war flags or avoid hitting the titan. We are easy to get along with and dispense advice or an opinion freely. We even have a joke of the day…today’s offerings.

What language is the least spoken language in the world.??? Sign language.

And…

And the Lord told John, “Come forth and you will receive eternal life.” But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

2gether we’ll win is currently at 25 players. We have used all of our war flags for the last 5 wars. If you are frustrated over missing war flags, this is the place for you. I believe we can be at 9 star titans when we fill.

Together we’ll win is currently at 17 players. We won our last war and opened our war chest, so now is a great time to join.

Still have space. Check us out.

Room for 1 more in 2gether we’ll win. Our laid back group of "Together we’ll win " has room for 10.

Still room for 1 more in “2gether we’ll win”. Our sister alliance “Together we’ll win” has room for 8. We’d love to have you stop by and give us a try.

Still room for you here. We’d love to have you stop by.

The welcome mat is out and we would love to have you stop by. If you have questions, please line me at backwardzz.

Happy Hunting

We have room in both alliances. Check us out.

We still have space available and would love you to visit. We are looking for great people. Kind, helpful, friendly and we’d even enjoy outgoing and personable…oh, and the willingness to rip the head off of titans and crap down their neck. If this sounds like you…check us out at 2gether we’ll win or Together we’ll win.

Closed at OP request