Titan loot issues

Name: H3adshotfox77
Platform: Android
Time: 0755 PST 01FEB2019

Today when I logged in the titan was slayed but I did not receive any loot. The titan did count to fill my Titan chest but did not give me any normal titan loot.

This has happened a few times, at least I have suspected it. This time I cleared all the new item indicators before logging out yesterday. When I checked my existing items this morning there was no new items after the titans death (was checking in case it just wasnt displayed to me but was actually received).

I will continue to check and will update this thread if it happens again or the items end up showing up.

Edit: Grammar/spelling corrections

1 Like

Same. At 5pm GMT we could not connect to the game for over 20 minutes. When we could connect an alliance member defeated the titan. I saw its status switch to processing. A few seconds later. My titan chest had increased and I heard the defeated notification but did not get the defeated screen or any awards. I know it’s a game but after 20 hours of team.play it is disappointing.

This issue was first reported here, and it sounds now like several people are having it:

(@Kerridoc, @Rook, @Coppersky, probably ought to keep these together so SG can see all the reports in one place)

If you haven’t done so yet, please open a support ticket through the in-game button. They should be able to help with your specific account.

@Petri, @Sara, not sure if this is on your radar yet…

1 Like

Yah I did report it through the game which is what promoted it to be posted here, this is where in game reporting takes me.

I realize others may have had the problem but didn’t want it to be missed as a reply to someone elses post so started a new one since the in game reporting took me here anyways.

I had the chest advance but did not receive loot as reported in my post. It wasnt just a visual error i just didnt get any loot.

I posted a reply to you (apparently) just befor the thread merge. I’ll link it here, since it got orphaned.

Yah I did eventually find where to put in the actual ticket…no response yet but guess ill see what happens. Bad streak of luck, first no titan loot then last night i pulled 60 heroes from elemental summon and got 0 legendaries…just not my last couple of days i guess lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.