Times required to emblem up to a single class hero?

There’s a flaw here in that they’re releasing new hero’s at a much much higher rate.

Let’s say you pick 10 heroes now to give emblems to - they’ll be another 20-40 heroes in the game by the point they’re complete … Given new hero’s are normally > old heroes the system kinda breaks down a bit here.

Let’s just hope the reset tokens are relatively easy to get …

the flaw in your eyes is a win in the dev eyes :stuck_out_tongue: anything to get you to spend gems is what makes the game run.

There might be quests that only allow Rangers and Clerics or Rogues and Paladins, or any other combination available… so if you only have Fighters and Sorcerers you might not be able to compete in those…

sh…t

20 characters

Of course, I didn’t think of that

And don’t forget - although this is not official, it looks like heroes don’t get their ‘class’ until they are at their max level and special. So when a class quest comes up, you won’t be able to use EVEN THE HEROES OF THAT CLASS unless they are already leveled and ascended with a maxed special.

This is…this is going to be VERY grindy.

The talentgrid Unlocks with full ascension.
Class is assigned before, look at the left side of the Card.

1 Like

Yes, class is preset for all heroes, but that doesn’t ease-up things… it all depends on the hardness level of the class quests, which I doubt will be lower than that of a rare quests…

1 Like

I hope that isn’t so, cause most of my maxed 3* heroes are not 8/8… I would hate having to waste more resources and time maxing their specials…

If your 3* is maxed with ss is below 8, the use of a single dupe will level up a skill. One dupe, one level has worked for me.

2 Likes

Thanks, worth knowing, as TC13 only spawns 3* lately…

Well. I just leveled my 34th 5*. No way am I paying for them. I’ve spent enough and earned enough to get where I’m at. I’m giving this 1 month and of it turns out to be a huge money grab we are done. Not just speaking about UCLA and myself but so far about 10 people from high ranked alliances are in the same boat I am.

I highly doubt SG cares about a few tenured individuals so you might not be seeing my beautiful owl face here shortly.

7 Likes

Been concerned about that

There are those who might snark that you mean more of a money grab.

Really, though, how will you define the “money grab” in real terms? Simply selling emblems? I believe they will show up in the $20 & $30 packages.

I have done a lot to get my heroes and now I have to spend additional money to make them better or be able to compete once others are fully maxed. That just doesn’t sit well with some of us.

2 Likes

In beta they were in the shop like the energy pack special. Guaranteed you 30 tokens for 350 gems. That’s only 1 deal i saw. No telling what others SG has in mind. Have the image but I’ll get flagged if i post it here.

Are you a good egg, or a bad egg?

z9c83

2 Likes

Did you really expect not to progress? Like an mmorpg, they raise the level cap, new gear makes the old obsolete, and the playing field is leveled. Fresh start.

It’s not even that bad and your old heroes are not obsolete. There will NEVER be a point where you can stop spending, coast, and stay on top. NEVER.

2 Likes

Is it fair to say that you’ve spent a lot of money in the past and have now only recently decided to stop/decrease spending? I can see how people who fall in that category (probably many top players who ever actually calculated how much they’ve spent) would dislike any new advantages that can be gained by spending.

Whereas someone who spends a set budget every month likely wouldn’t be as bothered by it. Unfortunately they need to keep an income stream, not rely on past profits. If you have stopped spending because you feel like you no longer benefit, I can see why SG would want to change that.

1 Like

I could give a €*#% about whether SG’s quarterlies are increasing as much as they’d like. They’re making more than enough money on this game.

The point now shouldn’t be to increase revenue but to create and improve the game. If they make a good game, people will continue to play it and encourage others to play it, and they’ll make a pretty }+¥! good living.

1 Like