There is a conspiracy in this game

You’re seeing what you want to see. I know players of varying level and game time with or without Hotm etc there is no conspiracy.

i used to think like you and as im a coder my self and i know they can use a player var to make it drop less to you the more you get heroes something like every time you get a 5* the system +1 your var and when its for example 10 then your entire “chance” change and i even posted about that as i remember until i got lucky again 1 day then unlucky the next day so the whole conspiracy thingy gone from my mind but it comes now and then.

my advice to you dont make your self busy with those things and just spend what you can spend or maybe dont at all, thinking the way you do now will get you nothing but a bad gaming experience.

2 Likes

I’ll follow your advice friend, thank you. I’m frustrated with the game, I think I’m at the end for this game :disappointed_relieved:

Everything seems to go wrong for me. Either game is against me or I’m against the game

1 Like

I have been playing since July of last year and got both Misandra and Mok-Arr using Atlantis tokens.

1 Like

I have the Tabardos, Rings, Tonicos and I do not get any 5 *. Only 4 * and 3 *. I stopped spending and I will stay p2w until the time I decide to give up. 01 year playing only 02 heroes 5 *. tc20 just trash, I’m VIP but nothing changes in my game

Do you think I should give up on this game?

I wouldn’t say there’s some large conspiracy, although I did recently start a new FTP account on a different device and my first 300 gem pull was Richard (which was strange). Though on my original account, which is only a few months older, I’ve never drawn a HOTM or 5* off of free epic hero token pulls. The only HOTM or 5* I’ve gotten were from spending money, and I didn’t start doing that til a month in. & Before spending money? Only 3*. I honestly think it’s just random, and some are just luckier than others. What you’re saying has crossed my mind before, but I ultimately came to the conclusion that it’s all just random luck.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, I’m very sad about the game :sleepy:

Long time no luck, I do not think that’s normal.

Here is what we would expect:

Some players: long time, lots of luck.

Some players: long time, moderate amount of luck.

Some players: long time, no luck.

So whatever sort of luck you experience, it is entirely within the bounds of possibility.

I think SG gives new players a great, strong, versatile hero right off the bat for free as a method to hold them…Bane.

Edit:

And one thing confused me.

1. If I observed over time that my luck was very consistently getting worse and worse, I would actually be discoraged from playing. If I observed things were getting better as time went on, it would be easier to get hooked. So purposely over rewarding newbie players while they’re still deciding if they like the game sounds like bad marketing.

If your first pull was Hansel, then either you pulled after you had already been playing for several months, or you haven’t been playing for a year - as Hansel hasn’t even been with the game for a year.

I am sorry that you are having bad luck - but that is all it is. I have had lots of new players in my alliance and I didn’t see them getting 5s early on… in fact, some of them (f2p) have been in my alliance for a year and still don’t have a 5… while others pull the HOTM every month… I myself have been playing for 15 months and I still don’t have a rainbow 5* team - several blues and purples, but most of them are not A choices… my strategy is to play with what I have - and I have a good roster of 25 fully leveled 4*s, that allow me to play the quests and seasonal events for ascenion materials, and do well in alliance wars.

I wonder if you have your training camps running at level 20? This is a fairly good way to get some 5* heroes, without spending money.

2 Likes

I did two separate atlantis coin pulls a got two Athenas… it’s just RNG… sometimes it gives you this sometimes all 3*

1 Like