The WatchKeepers Boot Camp (training alliance)

The WatchKeepers Boot Camp is looking for new players. And we mean really new!

At WatchKeepers we love this game and want to help starting players. Some of our experienced WatchKeepers swept the old clubhouse, cleaned up the garden and started writing training materials. So if you are looking for a head start with a good team of teachers and a helpful alliance, join us! We promise to only yell at you a little during your WatchKeepers Boot Camp.

Requirements:

• Daily activity.

• Hit every titan.

• War is optional, but if you opt in, use at least 3 flags if you are below lvl 20, or 6 lvl 20 and up.

• Line is required for War, but feel free to chat or just read.

We welcome everyone who follows these rules, but we are also looking for players that want to join the big boys and girls at The WatchKeepers when they are ready. So to get to know them, we have a big Line group where we all hang out, get advice and discuss strategies or just share booze.

Interested? Contact us at Line ID ‘w1nnie’.

2 Likes

Thanks for the invitation. If I leave my alliance, consider joining

Thanks for replying. I noticed you have been very active on the forum lately. Are you trying to boot your own alliance? With so many alliances already out there, it might be more convenient to share efforts in stead of starting from scratch.
Feel free to respond, good luck, whatever you decide.

My husband has formed an alliance … I haven’t set up, I’m not ready yet :slight_smile:

We have room for about 10 new starting players. Hope to welcome you soon!

When the battle comes…
What side will you be on?

The WatchKeepers Boot Camp is looking for new starting players!

It’s dangerous to go alone…

The WatchKeepers Boot Camp is looking for new starting players!

Still looking for new starting or less experienced players willing to learn and try to get best out of this game!

We’d love your company! Warm welcome to newerish players!

Just started, looking for an alliance? We can teach you anything you want or need to know, and still have fun at the same time!
We are an international training alliance with players from all over the world. Why don’t come over to check us out? Hope to welcome you soon!

New player? Eager to learn? Want to have fun?

We offer you a spot in our WatchKeepers training alliance.

Interested? Just search for The WatchKeepers Boot Camp, doors are open, fresh hot coffee and the beer cold as ice.

Good news as recently some new players joined our training alliance. Why not join us as well and become part of our WatchKeepers family? Training is just part of the fun! We’d love your company!

1 Like

Welcome to all just started or newerish players looking for a new home willing to get trained.
Looking for players in the level 5-25 range. We have experienced players eager to help you to get stronger and get the best out of the game. Besides a training program we offer you much fun as well. Join our family Line channel, make new friends, grow stronger! Hope to see you join soon!

The WatchKeepers Boot Camp is a training alliance for newerish players in the level 10-30 range. We offer you a fun place to help you understand the game much better, and grow stronger together.

We have some experienced players to help you with all questions you might have.

We are using Line too. Meet new people, become friends, enjoy the game.

Why not give it a try?! Hope to welcome you soon!

14 spots left, currently killing 8* titans. Experienced players available willing to teach all that you might need or want to know. Just started, or searching for a new training alliance? Why not give us a try?! Fun still #1! Hope to meet you soon!

Couple players looking to start learning more. We are on alliance Team Tegrity. Lillierose and rebel.
May get interest in couple other players.
Wondering how many spots and which teams.
We both play every day, play war and want to hit bigger titans then we currently hit (4-6). Plus, want to play in larger war groups.
Let me know what openings you may have for us. Thanks! Rebel

Hey @chintz225 , thanks for your message. Do you have Line? Easier to chat about the possibilities. Can you please contact ‘w1nnie’? She is the leader of our training alliance and also co-leader in our main alliance.

Sure. I will download line and contact your leader. Thanks for the reply.

The WatchKeepers Boot Camp is a training alliance for newerish players in the level 10-30 range. We offer you a fun place to help you understand the game much better, and grow stronger together.

We have some experienced players to help you with all questions you might have.

We are using Line too. Meet new people, become friends, enjoy the game.

Sounds good?

Contact us at Line ID ‘w1nnie’.

Or just search for The WatchKeepers Boot Camp, doors are open!

Hope to welcome you soon!