The Truth About the Tower Events

That great idea, but not like me. I dont need so many emblems, i have saving emblem for 4star each class, my ordinary hero has gotten good node. My problem now just need new better hero to work. So i save my gem for new portal.

The part I found annoying is the òní curses and it’s frequency…albeit I hate any form of curses…I could endure the now normal 25 levels…but never would I torture myself for 50 more levels…everyone with its own respective taste!

100 % agree with OP, these are exactly the reasons I don’t enjoy tower events plus one addition, and a big one at that…

Not enough energy provided to finish. Meaning it isn’t ftp friendly which is a dangerous trend to support the way this game is going.

1 Like

I’m always amazed when one person presents the opinions of everyone!

I don’t look forward to summoning these heroes at all. But the Troop summons is where it’s at.

The oni curses are a great way to ensure roster diversity. I stopped competing since the change to 75 floors, but I’ve never found them troublesome.

The rewards are great. I’ve gotten 500 emblems from one run through. Again that was old tower.

You are correct it is time consuming. They could change that.

2 Likes

This month’s event was extra disastrous. I couldn’t be bother with the 50 floors this time round.

1 Like

Personally I like the concept of tower events.

At the moment there are 3 big points I complain about, 2 of them are not covered from op.

• I absolutely hate it, that it costs gems to finish. I finished both towers once, but that’s it, as long as it costs gems I probably will never again reach the top.

• I want my energy to cover over like everywhere else. Tower is the only thing in the game were we get 10 flags every day and have to use it every day

• Stages are to time consuming. Here I agree with op. I think it’s rather boring having 4 or 5 waves each lvl which play exactly the same and just need endless to finish.

About the rest from op I don’t have a problem, to many stages, oni curses or bad rewards are not really that bad for me.

Whereas I don’t look forward because of summoning heroes, I mean 1 free pull every 3 months is definitely nothing that gets me overly excited…

So that’s less a truth, more an opinion but what do I know…
64a54u

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly disagree. Jade sucks and is one of the worst fives. Therefore you have less than a 1% chance of getting anything good.

I agree with the rest.

1 Like

I agree with you. To me the towers are just not fun, for all the reasons listed.

1 Like

You say it isn’t the truth just that players’ opinion and then you go on to agree with that opinion.

I agree that the tower event sucked as a middle player. Limited number of crew that can handle these stages and then they get one cursed out by curses that could not be removed because they were by themselves without any of the same color around. I was able to remove a couple with hurricanes but then I ran out of those and I can’t make hurricanes at my lvl.

But now you are assuming that everyone does not have enough time. There are some people who have 2 hours to spare and thus this event is ok for them… not saying that i do have hours to spare for this game.

I made zero assumptions. It is time consuming. I have time to put towards the event normally and do it. Others don’t.

Katiliyorum .Ninja kule etkinligi 50 seviye oldugunda bitirebiliyorduk ama artik bitiremiyoruz .75 seviye nedir sacmalik

Ok, must admit, @Ruskin505 did not assume that… i guess i just want to emphasize that there is nothing forcing anyone to even start this event. If someone does not enjoy this event then they can simply skip it.

Looking at it from another (maybe your) perspective, do you mean that you will enjoy this event more if they somehow made it less time consuming?

I enjoy the rewards. I used to enjoy the challenge and the competitive nature of the event (and the rewards associated with it). I put the time in for the rewards.

Others have problems with the time it takes and the rewards associated with it. Some people spend 10 minutes playing a level. I think they generally have a strategy problem or are slower players.

I’d say my average flag took 3-5 minutes. Once the challenge was gone, it was mindless grinding for 30-60 minutes a day. That was not enjoyable. Lower time committment would be one way to make the event better to me. I don’t see it happening so I won’t go on much further.

2 Likes

I do see people complaining about this, but i am similar to you in that the floor usually just takes me 3-5 mins. I used to aim for finishing this event but lately havent spent gems to go beyond 25-impossible. So this means i would spend around 30-50 mins on the tower nightly (:raising_hand_man: hands up to those who cant sleep right away) which is totally fine for me.

I like original ninja tower. Been to preoccupied with other E&P stuff to try the new hard mode so I am not sure how I feel about it. I think the only thing I really hate about the game is the raid tournaments (they super suck with all those special rules like not able to use a particular color which gives a big advantage to the defense if a board has those gems).

It is that simple , if like the tower you play , if not , you don’t . It is impossible everybody to like it.

I can share that I finished impossible and my position was lower than 5K-th. So this confirms more than 5K players finished impossible.

1 Like

I agree with this 100%. Prior to this last Ninja Tower, I thought it was a waste of time. This time, I made more of an effort, and the further I got, the more fun it became! All the buffs considerably changes how you can play, and I loved it.

Also, like you, I dont spend gems on pulls in the Ninja event, only coins that I collect as the heroes arent my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Feel the same way… I don’t even bother to play any tower stage anymore. Too long and tedious.

1 Like