The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Further reason why I don’t fit in here. I’m a morning person (and a night owl…so I guess that’s called insomniac)

Usually up at 4:30am to get my morning workout in, shower, power-nap before going into the office. Then eventually go to bed somewhere between 11pm-3am generally.

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you thank you. I like it very much. :star_struck:

1 Like

So close

Not great

We really like kitchen / dining ware that stacks. Spacecraft have bigger kitchens than our 1955 Military personal subdivision house. Then it was mostly law enforcement due to the nearby state police compound. Now it is mostly immigrants due to the huge number of embassies in DMV and the close WMATA bus stop.

Yes, but Gryphonkit has tiny arms.

Correct.

The measuring cup was for scale, but you still got it.

We mostly use the middle cups because the peacock set we are afraid to break and the Epcot Mission to Mars cup is sturdy ceramic, but nearly impossible to lift. The OXO stainless measuring cup is for measuring hot liquids.

4 Likes

Wow. I managed to assign everyone to the wrong cup! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yay!! Stats in the morning is awesome. Biology… not so much, especially if there were labs involved.

3 Likes

Be great if it involved brewing coffee :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG, you mean I actually got something right?

giphy

5 Likes

@Rook

Been trying to make something special for you, considering all that you’ve been through. Hope you like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

rook

10 Likes

@Shadowlander

135196_2

8 Likes

@kawookie

Cat’s out of the bag…

135196_2

8 Likes

@PlayForFun

135196_2

8 Likes

It so cute. My kitten makes any cuppa awesome. lol. Thanks @TGW

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Wasn’t sure whether to go with kitten or a wookie pic… so I left it up to which one is cuter, and your kitty is cuter than most of the wookies I’ve known.

tenor

4779bs

3 Likes

I agree, the kitty is cuter. Unless he is antagonizing his older sister or turning off my internet—- then chewy may win.

3 Likes

Thanks @TGW :slight_smile:

I have started to use it… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. Now I have a kick a*s coffee.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Does it come in “gargantuan” size? My husband says I drink too much coffee for that mug (but I like it!!!) :grin:

5 Likes

You can pretend that the cat pictures on it are to scale of an actual full sized cat. :grin:

In which case you’ll probably also need a straw to be able to drink out of it.

5 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

The very idea of " Too much coffee", is a dangerous myth with serious and potentially harmful ramifications.
Someone’s going to get hurt.
:smile:

7 Likes