The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Whatever do you mean…I believe the correct answer was covered in my overarching “something like that” although I’ve taken the liberty to insert your quote to clarify what something like that entailed.

No special kudos for me…my current usual bass is a plum Spector NS4 CRFM but in my history of basses I’ve had Warwick, Spector, Ibanez, Fender, Dean, Vantage, and Schechter. Have not owned an Ernie Ball Music Man yet nor any of the fancy boutique basses (Alembic, Ritter, F Bass, etc.) [although like @nevarmaor can surely attest to, I browse Reverb and craigslist for a diamond in the rough or great deal all the time]

Edit: But I played so much in ten years (2008 when I first picked up a bass until 2018) that combined with sports injuries (where I’ve dislocated my pinky a few times) I have developed early onset arthritis in my fretting hand before the age of 30 and don’t play as much of anything anymore.

2 Likes

I also prowl the pawn shops for the rough diamonds too. Or used to … :man_shrugging:. Sometimes they get a little curt when I’ve tried every guitar in the store and find some issue with all of them.

2 Likes

Ooh I used to do that when I lived back home in Dallas. Not since I moved away from work though.

2 Likes

Y’all should do a virtual jam session.

Just sayin… I’d be your number one fan.

2 Likes

I still owe a virtual cooking lesson…let me follow through on one promise at a time.

Edit: @Math4lyfe pick a dish or I’ll make white chocolate bread pudding with the fixings or something and try and record the process.

3 Likes

Hmm. If that’s your specialty then I’ll take it!! If not… then I’ll request the original food mentioned… hot berry compote.

1 Like

That’s the garnish on the white chocolate bread pudding.

Perfect. It’s like a 2-4-1 deal then.

1 Like

I’m not sure that math works …

1 Like

Um… well I played trombone in junior high! Was pretty good at it, too. After a year or so of practice, my music teacher told me I was one of the best trombone players he had ever heard.

As nice as that was to hear… it’s just a trombone.

46x5v3

:laughing:

3 Likes

Behold, the dominance of the TGW coffee party ( for this weeks forum stats )

7 Likes

@Gryphonknight you are also worthy of a cup.

You are not required to display it as your avatar, nor are you required to drink coffee.

@CaptainjaKCsparrow and @Saphirra, add Gryphonknight to the list please.

Planning on doing a few more today at some point; don’t hold your breath! I don’t have very fast mana. Though chances are fairly good that you’ll get a cup from me long before you manage to pull six 4* AMs from game loot. :laughing:

5 Likes

Stats? I see my name! What did I win!?! Looks like a top 10 finish.

4 Likes

@Cheds

72065_2

Here ya go, buddy. :wink:

Again, as I’ve told everyone else…

• You don’t have to display it
  • You don’t have to like coffee
  • You don’t even have to acknowledge its very existence
  • If you want it to look different, let me know and I’ll make a replacement
6 Likes

I’ll treasure it!

I have no clue what the whole coffee cup revolution is about but glad to be involved!

4 Likes

Hurray! I always like being on top :slight_smile: :innocent:

4 Likes

@zephyr1

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE ! TAKE THIS .

72065_2

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hot chocolate is always yummy

([Gif] For all the Mods and Staff of the forum- Day 4 - #3 by Gryphonknight)

4 Likes

46y3yw

46y427

9 Likes