The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Man, one day this game will get boring and I’ll get tired of merging threads…but I’ll still come back for this stuff

2 Likes

Very nice! Well done. But you know, you moderate the boards and play E&P and E&P Beta, and apparently write E&P fanfic, all in your spare time. So I gotta ask: exactly how slowly does your partner drive???

4 Likes

I wanted Guinevere and didn’t get her. I called and she turned a deaf ear! Instead she sent me her wayward lover Lancelot! I want to return him. I don’t need another red 4*! I am still without a holy 5* and i wanted her! Waaaaaaaaa :sob::money_mouth_face::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Lololol. Well observed.

Fortunately I don’t have to play beta, just moderate it, which isn’t too arduous.

Most of my creative writing is done when Grumpy Baby is settling but isn’t ready for his cot just yet.

2 Likes

I want to complain because for more than I feed Tyrum and Oberon, they are always in the bones !!!

4 Likes

Hey Ridiculous Complainers, as you lot are clearly the funniest bunch of heroes on the forum, can I encourage you to drop some holiday cheer here:

3 Likes

Okay. I put it on pending tasks for after Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Internet connection bugs

Warning! Legit complaint alert! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

14 Likes

You want the Bugs and Issues category. This thread is for fake complaints just to be funny. Scroll down the forum overview screen a little and you’ll find the right place to post your issues.

Thanks, Appreciate the help. I think ill be back here in the future…:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

9 Likes

Mine were legitimate gripes! Can someone please tell me how to move all my complaints to a legitimate complaint thread then??

I thought the idea was that if I, just a regular dude, was finding errors of such game destroying magnitude before the actual devs found it, well, that would be so ridiculous it would need its own thread.

Was I wrong?!

2 Likes

No. No you were not.

This is basically us

and then other people are like this is all a joke and just don’t know how super cereal this is. It’s frustrating but it’ll make it that much sweeter when our mission is complete

4 Likes

You van create posts after you’ve read the forum a little time. Also you can find bug fixes and similar in the #bugs-issues category.

And now I join @DragonSnake in panicking: This is not a drill! We have a real complaint here! Quick! @Kerridoc @JonahTheBard save us!!!

Edit: Somehow did not see the later responds (mainly Garanwyns), stupid Phone…

You lot are well beyond being helpable.

4 Likes

If you hit the three little dots at the bottom of your post, there’s a button that looks a little like a cannister with a lid on it. Just click that, and it will move your complaints to the right place.

(Note for the noobs: don’t do this)
(Note for @Kayo: go ahead and ignore the note for the noobs. Really. It’ll be fine.)

6 Likes

I followed the instructions to a T. Canister with a lid sounds like spam, so I clicked that next. After doing it with your post first, now I’ll give my own a shot.
Good looking out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m tired of not being able to steal santas presents after you shoot him down - it’s almost 2019, get with the times SG. There has to be some scopes and tonics in there.

4 Likes