The Ridiculous Complaints thread

NUTS! I didn’t mean to flag your post!

Lol - done that a few times myself. Tap the flag again and you should be able to unflag it :grin:

Please SG, remove those snowmen for safety reasons. I am afraid one of those heads might fail to re-attach after spinning and fall off. As you decided to place one on the SH’s highest tower, an avalanche might be the result, sweeping the villagers into the river. Please fix it, maybe with some avalanche fencing? This could be done in the five colours to make my heroes happy.

4 Likes

I would like to register a couple of new safety concerns with the new Christmas decorations:

1. The Christmas tree next to the stronghold has an unstable power diamond. Yellow sparks of electricity fly out of it, which is clearly a fire hazard!

2. The unattended packages strewn about the castle. We are instructed in NYC and airports to report suspicious/unattended packages due to the possibility that these boxes could contain explosives. I would request that the Karemdol Bomb Squad be deployed to detonate these packages immediately in order to ensure the safety of my villagers.

14 Likes

Santa has 8 reindeer. Contrary to popular opinion, they fly in a line abreast rather than a sequence. It’s just to fit in with drawings for kids books.

Santa is flying in a counter-clockwise loop of the stronghold and as such, the outer most reindeer’s position relative to the inner-most adjusts at speed that by AMAZING COINCIDENCE keeps all of them entirely hidden from our perspective for the entire time the sleigh is visible.

Trust me, I’m an SG-approved moderator.

10 Likes

Why is this present so close to the cliff? It’s basically a hazard for any of my half naked villagers wandering around. Are we teasing them with a gift only to have them fall to their death? What type of evil overlord am I?!?

8 Likes

You don’t saaaay? :grin:

3 Likes

Unsavoury fish is Rooks worst nightmare :tropical_fish::scream_cat:

The cat says no! :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I’d like to file a formal complaint against the city construction and engineers.
I have waited at least a couple of months hoping that the issue may resolve itself, but enough is enough!

As you can see from the graphic evidence below, it is clear that materials used for my farms are being misappropriated to the mines and training camps instead! The outrage!

Screenshot_20181103-143501_EmpiresE

Screenshot_20181201-102415_Empires

Granted, the extra windmill may be for air conditioning of my troops hard in training, and that the extra cooling for mines will ameliorate working conditions - but do these “wooden” windmills fit HVAC standards???

Seems like a fire hazard to be part of the mines - is there some sorcery involved in the construction? And what is now powering my farms?

Unless a satisfactory response is received immediately, please expect a letter from my lawyer.

kthxbye

2 Likes

Now that december is back, many are using the Snowman avatar. As a player from a warm country, where it is summer now, I would require some recognition to our hemisphere!image image

5 Likes

SG I’d now like to complain that I’ve run out of things to complain about

Please make a really bad glitch or hero so I can start a new angry topic on the forums and like everyone’s replies to my thread

9 Likes

While men are always walking through the fortress. Women are always inside the buildings working.

Or is there another dark secret?

7 Likes

The Dark Lord is actually a woman, with hordes of female minions, all holed up in the Stronghold?

Naaaaah! :grin:

1 Like

Or, the Dark Lorde could be, maybe, a cat! :wink:

5 Likes

FTFY in under 20 …

3 Likes

My birthday is on the 25th. And while I WILL be getting my free goodie on my birthday, I absolutely feel your pain. --For over half a century, I have had to share a birthday with that other bloke who keeps getting all the attention. --Jimmy Buffett!! --Oh yeah. And that Jesus feller too. Merry Xmas/Happy B’day! --Bah! Humbug!

8 Likes

3 Likes

Should I feel offended?
Absolutely not.
P.S. I am not a moderator.
:smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Because nobody in this section offers to translate the forum into the language of the cats? :cry:

2 Likes