The Ridiculous Complaints thread

O M G did I roflmao

20 million chars

1 Like

So… the Richard skin is Slam Spade?

3 Likes

That is a lot more subtle than my first thought: Mickey Spillane’s …

2 Likes

I want to complain that I had a really bad board in the first match of our last war and I didn’t get a kill… So I didn’t end up at the top of the scorelist but rather in the middle. And then to make it even worse I got a Farsight Telescope as loot… I mean really?! Is this the game’s way of telling me I should be happy with bad boards!!!

5 Likes

That sucks, man… The poor always seem to get richer, I always say. And guys at the top, like me, can’t do anything but ■■■■ and watch.

[“Sit and watch” was autocorrected, and I didn’t have the heart to correct it back to sit.]

11 Likes

I would like to file a complaint. The holy titans keep hitting me with poison damage and the nature titans keep hitting me with fire damage. This does not make sense. It is obviously a coding error. Please fix ASAP or else I ragequit. Thank you.

:laughing:

4 Likes

Soooo… This forum is now censoring fecal matter. :poop: What.

@nevarmaor @Garanwyn Who are going to play the criminals in the Film Noir AU? I can see Renfeld as a serial killer.

I SHOULD HAVE WON THIS RAID…

6 Likes

Let me take a slightly different slant on that question, by proposing a casting from our available heroes.

Clearly Elena is the red-headed dame with a problem that needs a good gumshoe to solve. She is the Flame Fatale of our crew.

The nickname for Richard also dovetails beautifully for the abbrecviated nickname for detective. So Slam Spade is our private ■■■■ on this case.

Renfield makes for a great Joel Cairo type. Given his role in Dracula, and the appropriate gangster nickname tie-in, we could do a lot worse for a name than Bugsy McFly for his skin.

Friar Tuck is the spit and image of Sydney Greenstreet. So he’s a shoo-in for the Kasper Gutman role. I’m thinking he’ll look perfectly ridiculous in a white suit with those green potions at his waist. And he does provide a mana boost. So, maybe Pots McMana?

Khagan seems like a reasonable fit for Lt. Dundy. I think he’ll do well in a red fedora and suit. Detective Khagan seems like just the guy to push Slam Spade around a bit.

Vivica works well, I think, in the Effie Perine role, as Slam’s loyal assistant. With her steno pad and ever-ready bottle of alcohol for our hero, I think I’m going with Vivian Lush for her skin name.

And last, but not least, we need someone to play Slam’s missing partner Miles Archer. Thorne is probably perfect for the role, because even after the buff, he’s literally nowhere to be found. Nevertheless he deserves a decent moniker. We’ll go with Cool Sword Luke.

6 Likes

Interesting as this all is, it isn’t a complaint. Maybe it should be split off?

2 Likes

Wars don’t have winners at all.

Crazy…
Never seen all dead.

Is it lose lose or does the opponent win?

3 Likes

He got 31 cups off me, so opponent wins.

2 Likes

yes, tie goes to the defender for cups…which some may consider ridiculous. The far more important question is did you get credit for killing 4 or 5 heroes? Now it would be ridiculous if you only got credit for 4 towards your chest.

1 Like

This runs along the thoughts I’ve had with Titans. When time runs out on my turn the Titan always gets a free hit but when time runs out on the Titan’s turn I don’t. I’ve seen this explained elsewhere but it’s still ridiculously unfair!

3 Likes

My first thought for Sydney Greenstreet was also Friar Tuck. You seem to have nailed the others quite accurately as well. I love the bit about Vivica and the ever-ready bottle :smile:.

I ridiculously complain you always beat me to it (take that @General_Confusion :wink: ).

2 Likes

You’re jumping the gun. Give it a few months to ripen.

I’m calling this one for the Friday, 6/21 release of v23:

I’d like to complain that when they rolled out skins, they didn’t use a single one of my great suggestions. We could have had a complete film noir cast with amazing powers, but instead, all we got was the Butcher, the Baker and the Candlestick Maker :frowning_face:

8 Likes

A pre-complaint, I like it!

I, too, would like to complain that they don’t have any “human” skins. Like Texas Chainsaw.
I’d settle for bologna on the face with holes cut out for eyes and mouth.

Compensation in the form of bologna-face skins would obviously rectify this. Or maybe just, uh, send me a 12 pack of bologna…

5 Likes

Didn’t they do that with Brogan? I thought it was a clever mash up between Bro and Bologna.

4 Likes

Wasn’t refilling a chest lol.

One player in my alliance, Blazing Dusk, named Erock, has a beard that is way too OP! How long will it take for SGG to finally nerf Erock’s beard? It has gone too far!

8 Likes