The Ridiculous Bragging thread

@NicoX @Gwniver and others who have supported my growth with advice, look!! I feel like such a big girl now :muscle:

5 Likes

Congratulations :heart_eyes: You already outgrew me, who have played for 2 years :sob: :sweat_smile: :partying_face:

“I´m a big, big girl, in a big, big world…” :notes:

4 Likes

Season 5 characters urgently need costumes :joy:

7 Likes

Congrats! I knew you’d make it. I can’t even field a 4.6k team. That’s because I haven’t really bothered to emblem my 5*, but that’s another story. :joy:

I might be ahead again in terms of amount of legendaries, due to my insane luck during CF2, but it won’t last long.

1 Like

:rofl: S5 heroes are so outdated. I’m sure @nicos would agree.

2 Likes

I FINALLY did it, got >100k on a red titan:

Maxed Alexandrine and Isarnia to make it happen, but it worked. I now have 100k hit on every color titan (and all were 9* and above i do believe). yay! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Not sure where else it fits, so I’ll post it here. My personal fastest special skill lvl up. One 1* feeder.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say they are. Some of the first round ones like Sobek and Khonsu need an update to get their powers up to bastet level though

Fought the Zombie snake lady yesterday. She did her thing I hit the team with Khufu and turned the entire team into Zombies in one shot. Defenses turn all the zombies got eaten by Ravens and died.

Ohhhh so THAT’S where all my CF2 heroes went. I was wondering about my bad luck. Only before seen in my attempts at CoK. Turns out you were yoinking them all. Mhmm :smirk:

Can I pretend this is my team for a second?

4 Likes

Due to holidays our alliance had to fight a few wars below 30, lost one and won three.
Monday we were complete again and looked at the alliance leaderboard.

First time we reached top10. Only two other 7 Days alliance in front of us including 7 Days departed. Not bad for an alliance established two years ago as a training alliance, isn‘t it?

Happy bragging and gaming

4 Likes

Congrats! Although you don’t know anything about team synergies yet. :wink:

2 Likes

When something bad turns into something good.

Screenshot_20220901-090837_(1)

8 Likes

5 HotM from a team member

7 Likes

:scream: Now I feel inferior… :weary:

1 Like

Congrats on the nice hero, could use its synergie in my green team…:slight_smile:

Happy gaminhg

1 Like

Thanks!

I will use the synergies in mine by finally replacing Elkanen. :smirk:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Khufu from free token! Chocolate salty balls!!

4 Likes

Sylvaria definitely deserves a shout out for most minions :joy:

(It’s a bug)

1 Like