The "Recommend A Hero" Game (Silly)

A pep talk? Heimdall doesn’t even need to talk to energize everybody around him and his horn will wake them up for sure!

I want to date a heroine from the game. Who would you recommend?

2 Likes

not sure what your tastes are like, but I would recommend Vivica. Cute, smart, can heal you if you get food poisoning or break your leg…

I need a getaway: backpacking across Southeast and South Asia. Who should I invite along?

1 Like

Costumed Azlar. He is one of the strongest heroes and can carry you and your luggage if necessary. And it never hurts to have a lion with you if you feed him enough.

I have no idea which hero I need. Which hero is the creative one who can tell me?

1 Like

Legerdemain, Rumpelstiltskin. He has many choices AAANNNND…he does magic tricks!

Snow is falling again. I’m tired of shoveling. :confounded: Who can help me get rid of the snow from a very long driveway?

2 Likes

Marjana will melt it away for you.

I’m feeling a bit cold. Which hero will help warm me up?

1 Like

Marjana. Oh wait, she’s busy with the snow. So Colen. He warms you outwardly and inwardly.

My brother-in-law annoyed me. Who can help me come up with a prank for him?

1 Like

Loki, of course. Who better than the Trickster god/goddess?

I want to have a wine-tasting party. Who will help me choose the wines?

1 Like

Gefjon. Who knew she’s into wines!?

It’s 3 o’clock a.m. now and I’m not feeling well. Which hero can help me feel better by 9 a.m. so I can make my Zoom presentation?

2 Likes

Raffaele will give you a nice healing ice bath to cure you AND perk you up!

Some nasty forum posters need a lesson in being nice. Who can help them understand the effect of their bad behavior on others?

1 Like

I’m feeling cantankerous soooo… Malosi. He’ll set 'em right straight. (You know what they say, “What comes around goes around.”)

Who can help me get out of my cantankerous mood?

2 Likes

Rumpelstiltskin will make you laugh with his card tricks!

I need help shoveling the snow. Who can I call?

1 Like

Grazul. She will have it done in no time. Though she may need a coat or a hot chocolate after.

It’s getting wicked cold around here. Who will help me fill the woodstove every 2 hours so I can get some sleep?

3 Likes

Little John. His axe is always ready.

I’m slacking off. Who will fold the clothes and help my kid with math homework?

2 Likes

Victor, Valeria, Vlad, and their very fast mana - means they would be quite efficient. I think your kids would find vampires doing math cool.

I think.

I am being chased by some aggressive, pesky seagulls. Who can help scare them off? I don’t want to share my fries!

2 Likes

Noor. And she’ll do it with a smile. Her sparrows look sweet, but they are mean. RIP seagulls.

Ouch !@#!, I just stepped on some Legos. Who will sort this $hit and get them off the floor?

3 Likes

Bauchan will add them to his treasure horde. Maybe stuff them into one of those suspicious chests.

I want to practice for a job interview. Who can help me prepare and improve?

2 Likes

Who better than Guardian Owl! Owls are very wise :+1:

I’m bored out of my skull at work (shift supervisor/manager at a manufacturing plant). Who can fill in for me while I bugger off to the liquor store for some “refreshnents”?

Edit: tagging @sleepyhead @akionna as its been a while since anyone posted on this thread :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Quintus… he’s good with machines and can just zap anyone who’s not doing their job :wink:

thanks for reviving this @Dr-Zoidberg

i am moving to a new job. who can help me prepare to tell my current boss that i’m leaving?

3 Likes

Kiril…a giant mug of his magic beer will give you all the Dutch courage you need to tell your boss that you’re out.

My car is crap. Who could loan me money to get a new one? Low interest on the repayments, obviously.

Edit: my knowledge of anything beyond S2 is non existent btw, so excuse my overuse of S1 heros. Lol

3 Likes

Rigard will cleanse your credit report. You will get a perfect score such that you don’t need a loan. You get the car AND cash back. Lucky you.

Who watched this deal go down and wants to build the next Ponzi scheme?

3 Likes