The "Recommend A Hero" Game (Silly)

Greymane for sure. Why? Look at this

I’m trying to revive this thread again. Which hero is equally hopelessly hopeful?

2 Likes

Noor.

Do you see her face? That smile is contagious. But who doesn’t like her many, many sparrows?

2 Likes

Grimm. Seems like he wanna eat them.

Always looking at his eyes. Why they are so red…whom has he been with last night?

3 Likes

Natalya. Or at least, Grimm has been chasing her… she keeps taunting him, that tease! Grimm’s been crying all night while trying to romance her!

Who ended up attracting Natalya’s attention?

2 Likes

Joon, with his huge muscles and se×y glowing tattoos.

He gets so worked up over the little things though. Who will help him relax?

2 Likes

Vela. She makes him a relaxing bath. With waves and bubbles.

Who will stop the emerging catfight between Vela and Natalya?

1 Like

Richard. He’s a great father figure and will coax them into seeing reason.

My headlight is out on my Jeep Patriot. Who will help me change it?

2 Likes

Inventor Quintus, he’s good with machines.

I want to quit my job and move to a new one. Which hero will help me find a new job?

1 Like

Rumpelstiltskin. He’ll be able to provide you with options so you’ll have your pick of good, and good-paying, jobs.

I’ve overfilled my pumpkin pie shells and am too unsteady to get them into the oven without spilling them. Who has steady hands and will help me out?

2 Likes

Sumle. Just look at those big boulders he carries in his ginormous, strong hands!

I’m feeling stressed. Who will give me a massage to relax me?

2 Likes

Raphaelle. He will use his healing powers to refresh you. (He has learned to use his powers on low so as not to distress people). :smile:

I have an acid stomach and i’ve tried everything. Who can help me out?

2 Likes

Chef Boldy will whip something up for you AND provide healing just in case. That’s also why Vivica is coming along, for a lovely cleanse… doesn’t matter if she’s slow mana, you need time to digest too!

I need to do some work, but I am lazy and unmotivated. who will help motivate me?

1 Like

Thor will knock that laziness and unmotivation right out of there. And when you begin to feel lazy and unmotivated again he will repeat the process, only stronger.

My PTSD is acting up so that my anxiety is very high. Who can help me with this difficulty?

2 Likes

Elena will be in your corner and encourage you until the episode passes!

I am writing a stern letter to my mayor about some of their policies. Who will review my letter?

1 Like

Vivica…with her +63% defense, I’m sure she’ll be able to look it over and help you correct correctly.

My mirror has gone all wonky. Now I look like I’m in a fun house! :scream_cat: Who will try and help me fix it?

2 Likes

Morgan Le Fay will just buy you a new mirror. The drainer of youth and vitality absolutely will not have a nasty fun house mirror!

I need to move some things over from the Philippines to the Netherlands. Who can help me sort, pack and transport?

1 Like

It’s going to be a big deal, one hero won’t be enough. Santa takes care of the packing, Frida takes over the transport to the airport. Richard will coordinate everything (at least I hope). And don’t forget customs, my favorite rat will take care of that.

For some time now, I’ve been a little distracted at work. Who will help me so that I don’t make mistakes?

1 Like

Maybe you need someone who times everything… White Rabbit?

I need a hero to do my homework late at night. Who should I ask?

2 Likes

Bertilla will help you! And since sleep is a status affect while studying, she’ll stave off sleep so you can focus.

My daughter is a slob, just like her father. Who can help me teach her how to pick up after herself?

3 Likes

Margaret. anything your daughter doesn’t put away well, gets stolen by Margaret… I think that would teach anyone to be more careful!

My team is low on energy and engagement. who can give us a pep talk?

1 Like