The New, NEW Raid Tournament Loot

Q: Spend gems (i.e. $) to reset losses?
A: Yes! If I will have to get a top 1% loot I will have an opportunity to get for example epic hero token which cost a 300 gems in epic summon

Q: Use emblems on 3* or 4* heroes, rather than primary heroes?
A: No. My 5* heros always be the first to use emblems

Q: Spend feeders on 3* rather than primary heroes?
A: Because I don’t have a 3* before Tournament I have to start a simply rule to get more 3* cards. One five star, one three star, one five star, one three star… :slight_smile:

Q: Ascend Slow heroes for the VFast tournaments?
A: Very Fast mana was briliant idea! Slowest heroes with powerfull attack are a killing machines at tournament! This way I was ascend Azlar

Right here. I was in the top 5% when. I hit the end of my strikes this tournament, and I enjoy playing them, but zero chance I’ll pay to continue at this level of loot-;and I’m someone who will spend 100 gems for raid enery to take another shot at a particularly vexing opponent.

1 Like

The very first tournament loot was incredibly generous so I agree that they needed to nerf it while working out the kinks such as how often your defense was attacked.

Since then, the loot has been much less but I won’t lie, it’s been similar to what I’m getting in my titan chests and from titans all have been meh

It’s frustrating because we only face 12* and I’ve finished a or b grade most of the time.
ONLY ONE mat off all my titan chests for 2019! Stopped counting but that’s atrocious.

I enjoy raiding so overall I appreciate the tournaments. It’s great to speed up my heroes chests.
Adding a 5th day (25 potential flags) makes it more difficult to finish without using gems.

I’ve been pretty lucky and successful in the tournaments, mostly finish top 1% tier. Only spent gems twice, both times to break into top tier loot. Loot is meh.

In comparison to challenge events where you can replay unlimited times to finish in the top 10, 100 etc, every flag in the weekly raid tournaments is valuable.

Why isn’t there a top 1,2,3 like with the challenge events?
Why no top 100? Seems the raid tournaments should add this in because you cannot keep replaying for better boards.

I’m biased because I’ve finished in the top 100 4 times. It’s difficult and you need to be lucky but give the top players a better loot tier than just an overall 1% bracket.

Or is it because you can’t keep using WE flasks to try for top score, so they don’t want to reward the top players?

So finished top 24 in last tournament for this reward.

1 Like

Seems about right for this game.

1 Like