The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

She is. She is my best mana controller. Even going HP D with emblems her A value ends up over 800 A still once max LB.

I would still like to hit your titans or do a couple of wars in your alliance some day. Especially in a purple or red titan I would go all out see how big of a single hit I could get.

:beers:

2 Likes

My best hits are almost always against red titans. My blue squad is Krampus (attack up) - Nordri (elemental def down) - Grimm (regular def down) - Vela (crit element link) - C. Kiril (highest attack stat among the rest of my roster, but soon to be replaced with Isarnia). Unusual for me to do less than 60K damage, and not super rare for me to break 100K. That’s without any item usage. If I ever got the hang of timing mana potions and harpoons, I’m sure it could be even more devastating.

I promise it’s not anything against you. I just have a thing about needing to be no more than one degree of separation (in real life) from anyone in my alliance. If it weren’t for that, I’d have joined a larger alliance myself a long time ago.

3 Likes

We are supposed to have one any day. If it’s green I decided on Caedmon, Caedmon costume, and Buddy. Second green event will see Melendor and Melendor costume go up. If I didn’t have Gullinbursti and Melendor was still my best healer it would be different.

If it’s purple I don’t know. I rely on 5’s a lot. I don’t rely on Tibs as I have Malicna. Cyprian I like but doesn’t get used enough to warrant given there is no reset and I don’t have Sabina or Rigard costumes. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Yes, in another thread, they are speculating it’ll come up in about an hour. Aren’t we also due for Mt. Umber soon? Saving my WE today. Personally, I’m expecting purple because the last one was yellow.

Those seem like good choices to me. I don’t use Melendor nearly as much as I did since I got my Heimdall into fighting shape, but Fake Gandalf can still be pretty useful for reversing def down and dispelling. Still, I’m thinking Brynhild for my main defense and Buddy, as he’s part of all my mono green stacks. Caedmon is getting more use now that I have his costume, but he’ll probably have to wait. He’s in a rotation spot in my mono green team right now. I’m almost done with Kadilen, and when I finish Isarnia, Magni is getting reset for Bertila, so I’m not sure how my mono green team is going to shake out after that.

I’m also in a quandry if it’s purple. I have two C. Rigards with emblems, but purple is also the only color where I’ve picked up a five-star aether outside the quest, so I could also do Domitia and costume. And I’m pulling for Halloween and kinda hoping to land Victor. His costume is 24% def down at very fast speed, plus some other goodies. I gotta think he’d do a lot of work for me, maybe some of it in place of Tiburtus. So I may just break one Rigard + costume and sit on the rest until after Halloween.

2 Likes

Green limit breaker I’m going melondor plus costume, almur, and Gramps.

Purple I’m torn between ursena and seshat, 4* probably a rigard plus costume (I’m sure I don’t have enough level 1 aethers to do all of this)

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong - I love Almur - but curious about that one. His hit is never gonna be scary, so I assume you feel like you need to boost his survivability? Maybe against higher level titans. I don’t have experience with that. But in raiding and PvE content, I find he survives well enough for me.

1 Like

It’s elemental D drop. You need him to live to fire so that every subsequent green hit for 6 turns or whatever is scary. I wish I had him.

3 Likes

He probably doesn’t NEED it but I only use 3 4* greens, and interchange him with caedmon for war… So I’m going with most used heroes in terms of limit break. He certainly can use some survivability more in war than VS titan, at 14* he will be 2 shot no matter what… So more of a function of titan tile damage and survive better in war.

2 Likes

Oh, I get that. I just haven’t noticed survivability being a problem with him. I guess I would have been more inclined to break someone like LJ who needs the beef more than Almur, even though Almur is the better hero.

1 Like

Oops. My sequence was off. It’s Shiloh, and it’s up now. I need darts worse than rings anyway, so happy to be wrong.

3 Likes

Let me put here my supportive word for Brynhild. I love her as dearly as y’all love your Gretel. In my centre of W defence, she protects the taunt and attack-up of BK so efficiently that putting her there my stationary cup point increased by about a hundred. Before, it was about 2400-2450, now it is 2500-2550. I guess it works similarly with Krampus. She is the absolute favourite for the green aethers.

As a second green 4* candidate for the aethers, I lean towards Almur. I would like to decrease the survival chances of blue titans, and he seems to be the one who will be on the team also in the long term. He is also on the raid team if I need a strong green attack.

Also, I don’t count on getting legendary aethers before the second on-color quest, so I don’t want to wait and keep my aethers just in case if a 5* one drops in…

Same here. This is the last dart for Devana, finally. I had a good harvest of yellows, I have Neith, Bai Yeong, Leo, Justice and Joon #2 at 3.70, but still, I guess it’s Devana’s turn. That dispel in yellow and her minion counter minion is what I need against the Sif-Bera or Sif-Freya combinations.

3 Likes

Almost identical to my results pairing her with Krampus in the center of a W formation.

One thing holding me back - long as the odds may be - is the chance of drawing Francine’s costume next month. That would have her replacing Almur on my blue titan team, although not necessarily in raids, as her elemental def down only works on blue enemies. Buddy is gonna Buddy forever on my squad, it seems, so he’s the longer term play for me.

Lucky. It’s number four for me, but mine are similarly reserved for Devana. She’s not ready to ascend yet, but she’s on her way up. I’m unreasonably excited for a yellow dispeller. Khagan will also probably lose his emblems when I max Devana, too. Sad, because he was starting to grow on me, but Devana is simply a better option.

Congrats on having such awesome heroes @Gartenerbsen and @Noble_Weasel , especially Devana and your greens.

I love my Buddy though. He is my only true minion summoner (Glenda doesn’t count). I figure if LB adds another 200 HP or so his minions will generate an additional 20 HP pseudo heal . Stacking 3 is +60 HP per covered hero. They are getting beefy, which is great as my greens aren’t particularly durable.

I was originally bummed to get him as I didn’t think the theme went with the game, but he won me over. I can’t wait to see his LB stats for HP and D.

2 Likes

I have Buddy too, he dropped in together with Mother North, but somehow I did not find his charm. Even my titan scores did not improve when I tried to use him, I guess because he has an abysmal attack value, and his minions may also have slowed down the battle. So after some trials, I dropped him. Now I have Marcel, a very good one from the circus who is a def-dropper, with a better attack stats… I use now Buddy only in some 4* bloody battle trials for his minions.

And also, sorry that you did not get finally Devana…

1 Like

I’m not a huge of Tibs. I’ve basically never relied on him once I finally started getting dark 5*. :sweat_smile:

Even then I didn’t like using Tibs against holy titans.

1 Like

I’d wait for Halloween summons before using nature aethers.

It’s not too long until Halloween returns. :wink:

1 Like

Seshat glares at you. :rofl:

1 Like

He was once heavily used and +18, but getting Malicna made him obsolete. Her power isn’t as known as his with the options but the upside on her is too high. His emblems went to Athena. I could use another non-healer though in my mono….

He is a bench warmer for me in his current state as well.

She’s not glaring, that’s just her face. :wink:

2 Likes

I logged in this morning thinking, “oh, well, it’s AR, I’d better farm 15.9 and get that monthly supply of recruits”. And then I saw 4 new quests awaiting me… :roll_eyes:
On Sunday, one of my camps gave me Isarnia, just when I was short of blue projects for when Boril is levelled… Today, Kadilen. New too. I should be super happy about these two, but…

I don’t enjoy NT, but play it somewhat (up to level 20) because it would be silly to miss the loot.
_________ TM, __________________________ 21 _________________________________
_________ MT, _________________ ________________________________
_________ S4, and have fallen behind because it has an even poorer storyline than previous seasons and the brand new levels already feel old with everything that’s recycled from S2.
I was against LB from the start but you can’t really expect to keep playing without using them, so I play the Omega quests to get them…

I enjoy the wars, but my alliance is growing more and more silent. People don’t hang around as they used to anymore, they check in to do what they have to and leave, mostly, so real conversations are becoming scarce.
Titans are just a duty to my alliance.
Raiding is mostly my biggest team against whatever smaller ones I find to get 8 victories and a full chest.
S3 on hard has been stalling for months (not even trying).
Armies of new heroes every week, I can’t even remember them…

All in all, I find myself mostly doing stuff that bores me in order to reinforce my teams and be able to autoplay the stuff that bores me. I’ve been saving my EHTs for Halloween, but I find myself low-key hoping to get only the usual rubbish and just quit… :roll_eyes:
Maybe it’s time to move on.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @YayaTheobroma , and big hugs.

It’s been similar for our alliance. Most of our players have dropped off, tired of not being able to maintain without hard grinding or intense summon luck (not even keeping up with the top, just not falling behind even more).

I also find myself a little less excited with the game, than I was a few months ago. the relentless pace of power creep, new heroes, limit breakers, all kind of ragging on me sadly.

I used to list down the new heroes every time they were released, but we have so many now I don’t even bother to know the names of new ones. Odds still the same, so I won’t get most of them anyway.

sorry to see that a game that used to bring so much joy and fun, is becoming less interesting and exciting :frowning:

4 Likes