🧪 The Beta Beat (V62) – Secrets of the Opera, Super Elemental heroes, Winter heroes, Toon and Underwild costumes, Journey hero -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Ah yes, remember when they said those were coming in the 2022 Sneak Peek? Twenty-two months ago…

Instead we’ve gotten just shy of 400 new heroes and costumes, almost doubling the count in the past ~two years vs. the first five. :frowning:

7 Likes

Even better if we get costumes for ALL of them tbh. Every single one of them deserve one at this point.

Pretty much another beta, another set of new heroes. Nothing’s changed.

1 Like

Don’t forget Tenor and Alto lol

1 Like

Hopefully this means that Gargoyles and Pets will get added to CF2 so that it’ll have 2 stages per event similar to CF1.

They could also possibly make CF3 with Gargoyles, Pets, and Carnival of Gods, but I think there are still Masked Heroes to be released?

1 Like

Dragons are clearly locked in the basement, playing "houses and humans":rofl:

5 Likes

More new heroes. :yawning_face: :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:
Game is booty

1 Like

Yay more new heroes! Heroes heroes everywhere! sarcasm

That said, thanks @PlayForFun for all your hard work keeping us informed!

7 Likes

They should arrive to Beta on next Wednesday/Thursday or the Monday/Tuesday after that week.

4 Likes

@PlayForFun Gentle reminder to update the OP with links to the new topics you have created. (You’ve done all the hard work. :smiley:)

They all currently read “Topics will be added.”

3 Likes

Expecting some new Christmas Heroes with this beta

1 Like

Balance patches don’t go through beta, but we’ve been getting them every 1 or 2 months lately, so I’m guessing there’s a high chance for a november balance patch. Just don’t expect much.

1 Like

Just a few posts upthread.

2 Likes

Version 62 will be released in the first week of November.

There is not much time left before December, when those heroes will go live.

That’s why I am expecting then in one of the next two Beta builds.

1 Like

SG-another broken promise.

CF3 will be interesting. 2024 will also be an interesting year. We shall see.

1 Like

Tbh, their deliberate exclusion of Gargoyles from Festival II makes me think that if they were to do a Festival III, it’ll go there and if they were to have something “unique” that coulda had their own event beforehand, they’ll also be thrown into that Festival like how Bards were included brand new despite never having a stage property dedicated to their heroes in CF2.

As for the remaining Masked Gods that haven’t been released, they could technically release them in Festival III like how they continue dripping Bards in Festival II and think adding 1 legendary to each Festival I family suddenly makes the portal more valuable.

2 Likes

with all the new heroes being released is it not time to start adding some of them to HA10?

4 Likes

I 100% AGREE. At this point, S2, S3, some of the new Festival I heroes AND all the Seasonal Event heroes, new ones from 2023 as well as the additions to the old ones, should have already been added to HA10 and INCLUDE costume bonus chance.

Alongside that, a QoL update to up the chances for at least a non-S1 hero, not including a costume, which is a separate one. And maybe even include a textbox that shows odds like they do in the portals because I need to know how they’re doing rates.

6 Likes

I’m kinda disappointed bards doesn’t have its own event.

1 Like