🧪 The Beta Beat (V58) – New Beach Party Event and Heroes, Untold Tales, Balance updates -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

“it” =…
im lost, sorry

clash of knights? or new heroes for it?

Recently no event held without new heroes.
So probably new heroes will arrive too.

1 Like

New heroes guaranteed.

I still dont even have her first costume or anyone else except Magni’s first costume (still need Lianna, joon, etc). It’s so sad that I still haven’t got any of these and I have done lots of pulls for them

@PlayForFun Will you make a topic on it too

1 Like

This is not new. It’s been there since the version released before last Santa’s Claus challenge. There was a daily package delivery offer at the beginning of December on that cart, similar to how the Phoenix VIP pass works (but the rewards were mostly resource crates). The offer hasn’t been offered again since then so I guess it’s a once a year thing…

4 Likes

Will you love to see it one more time :wink:

Here is the already existing topic for it:

6 Likes

Thanks @Elioty33 and @PlayForFun for the information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: never knew that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

any confirmation on beta 4 today?

1 Like

It seems we will get a Beta today.

10 Likes

hopping for maked god heroes, saving gems for some time

i hope to hear about the new stronghold levels. That was mentioned in last year’s sneak peek, but, was left out of this year’s.

3 Likes

It seems not yet.

• New Journey heroes
  • New Opera heroes.
  • New Construct heroes.
  • Path of Giants
  • Untold Tales provinces and hero updates.

No balance update change in this build.

16 Likes

are the opera and contruct challenge event heroes?

No updates on big balance?

but of course, more new heroes.

Thanks for doing a thankless task here

2 Likes

What exactly is Path of Giants? A more expensive version of valor? What “more” does it entail and what better rewards does it have?

1 Like

Yes, this is what we need, moar heroes! :clown_face:

10 Likes