đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V54) – New Ninja Heroes, Season 1 Costumes, Contest of Elements Heroes, Abyss Hunters heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Thank you for the information and all the hard work you put into those reports.

However, I doubt every single word that staff says, as they “tricked” players countless times, so I won’t base my pulls only on what they said. Friendly tips :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: only the tiger and the bunny BECAUSE the tiger is exiting around Mid Jan 2023, allowing the Bunny to hop in.

Then another 5* included in the 2024 portal? Making it 3. To take Bunny’s place when she hops off to rest.

So this seasonal event will take 11 years for the portal to populate fully ? To reach the minimum 12 zodiac animals. With maybe the addition of the Cat in Year 11 to make up the full collection that was in contention for the Zodiac race ?

In the meantime, players have fun going through 12 event stages per difficulty tier ?

2 Likes

There will be just 10 stages / tier.
I will add the topic about the event later today.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

It’s odd to only have 10 stages. There are 12 zodiac characters. 12 stages make more sense.

Xmas has 24, and that’s tied to Advent Calendar.

Morlovia was 20. Ditto for Sands. Springvale. If I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

sounds in line with the SG strategy of flooding the market with heroes :sweat_smile: every year a new animal, in line with the actual Lunar New Year cycle

thanks for confirming @PlayForFun really appreciate your hard work and info sharing

1 Like

OK, so now I just need to know if the rewards include 4-star AMs and EHTs. If so, at least I can use this to get more shots at the Kalevala portal when it comes back around. If not, I’m not sure this will affect my life at all.

There is EHT + 4 star mat in the rewards.
You will see it once I am adding the topic for this later today.

2 Likes

Balance changes for the February HoTM:

4 Likes

Topic for the Lunar New Year seasonal event:

4 Likes

@PlayForFun Dear friend, I did not see among your messages a message about the family of legends of 2022. There are only two weeks left until the New Year. Has this bonus not come to beta yet? What does the staff say about this? Do you have any information? Thank you in advance for the answer. :pray:

2 Likes

We have not seen it in Beta.
The last build will arrive next Monday.
This will be might be in it or Staff will release it without any testing.

3 Likes

Auto select is nice. It could definitely use some improvements/customizations, but this is a nice start.

It also looks like some quests (such as Lunar Near Year and Aether) will list the bosses in the preview. We could still use a full preveiew of all enemies, but another step in the right direction.

1 Like

Beta feedback for V54 Beta 1 is just arrived:

7 Likes

Didn’t see any feedback about the mediocre HoTM Costume heroes

Finally, the confirmation we needed that Skittleskull is, in fact, male. :laughing:

4 Likes

Any news about the 2022 HOTM family bonus?

Not yet, but here is another Beta build:

[NEW FEATURES]

• Contest of Elements Ice
  • New Challenge Festival I Costumes:
    • Legendary:
      • Guardian Gazelle
    • Epic:
      • Guardian Jackal

[IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES]

Improvements

• Added an auto-select button to the Level Up view
    • Tapping it will select all Common (1*) and Uncommon (2*) Heroes that share the Element of the Hero currently being levelled up
  • Boss Preview expanded to various Event and Quest stages
    • Feature added to Trials (Emblem Quests), Mirages of Omega (Aether Quests), Seasonal Events, The Masquerade, Tavern of Legends, and Contest of Elements Events
    • Boss Preview UI updated for Covenant Quest and all Tower events
  • Cristobal and Ursena’s Special Skill description texts were edited for clarity
  • Clarification added to Raid Tournament Defense Grade description text
    • “Default Defense Grade: If your Defense Team has not been attacked during a tournament, this results in Defense Grade C.”
  • General UI improvements
    • Added a “Close to level up!” indicator feature to the player level XP bar
    • Provinces containing Special Stages (e.g. Poison Mist, Dense Fog) that have been unlocked will now be marked with the corresponding icon(s) in the Season Map view
    • Small visibility and layout improvements to the Fated Summon
  • UI improvements for War of the Three Kingdoms:
    • Adjusted the size and placement of the Morale Boost stats bonus text for visual consistency
    • Family/Realm Bonus icons are now displayed for all characters regardless of whether they are under the effect of Morale Boost
    • Morale Boost icons are now also displayed for Kingdom Family Heroes
    • Morale Boost stats bonus text no longer displays atop Family/Realm Bonus icons

Fixes

• Addressed the following visual issues:
    • Animation not playing when Khufu’s Special Skill missed or was dodged
    • Animation not playing and/or selecting targets incorrectly under certain circumstances for some Special Skills (e.g., El Duque, Lord Loki copying Khufu, Soroca)
    • Costume Bonus icon missing and Costume Bonus stats boost not being applied to Summon Gate previews for Level 80 Heroes
    • Dense Fog visual effect missing from certain Season V Province 25 stages
    • Event Bonus icons for Challenge Event Hero Costumes not being properly shown in Challenge Festival Edit Team view
    • Fatigue values not being properly updated in the Mythic Titan Edit Team view
    • Heroes occasionally remaining “invisible” for an extended amount of time after being revived by an allied Kalo casting Mother North’s Special Skill
    • Jequn’s Special Skill applying the wrong defense down icon
    • KalĂž incorrectly appearing to activate Stoneskin earlier (mid-Special Skill cast) than when it actually activates (once his Special Skill fully ends)
      • Kalþ’s Special Skill ends when he has no remaining “copied” Special Skills to fire
  • Anne now correctly receives an Event Bonus in Challenge Festivals
  • Inspecting a Season V Hero that has been revived as a Mummy via the Djet Amulet no longer causes an error
  • Game no longer freezes sometimes when a Barbarian Hero attacks an ally due to Shifting Mindless Attack and inflicts Bleed
  • Heroes with immunity to Accuracy ailments now correctly resist Tinsel’s Accuracy down
  • Morlovia Passive can no longer steal self-revive buffs from enemies in Ghost form
  • Target selection no longer malfunctions incorrectly under certain circumstances when Lord Loki copies Khufu’s Special Skill
  • Status bar information no longer disappears while the game is running on taller iOS devices
  • Using the autofill function can no longer add Master Trainer Heroes to War Attack Teams
13 Likes

Here is the topic for Challenge Event hero costumes:

9 Likes

Any information on this bug or any plans to fix it in v54?
I’m in a lot of trouble.

I have posted a question to Petri in your bug report.

1 Like