🧪 The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) – Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I kinda like having a packed calender. At least theres always something new to do. Rather than s1-s4 map stages.

6 Likes

The biggest complaint is the things they havent address the issues that have been by many of the players of the game.

They havent balanced the game in a while and instead of balancing the game, the developers now want you to pay for a balance with new costumes.

The HA hasnt address the issue with duplicate 5*s which they promised they would do 3 years ago.

What they keep introducing is new heroes that are way stronger than the previous year. The 1st 2 years, the HOTM was up to par with the season 2 heroes as far as power goes. Members of my alliance wont spend gems on AS anymore unless its for Miki. What about balancing S2 heroes?

Now they are close to 20 TP less then whats being introduced by the S4

Ya, the complaints are valid because the mats are nearly impossible to get unless you buy them and by the time you get them now, the hero you wanted to ascend, its nearly outdated.

The Ninja tower isnt making the revenue anymore. So instead of adding new ninjas, a whole new, 15 TP stronger, in less than a year portal that will make cash rather than address the concerns that have been voiced over and over.

I love the mechanics of these heroes but hope they decide to wait a lot longer before introducing them. Its overload

8 Likes

This is the best word to describe my feeling. I do find a lot of the new heroes intriguing. But I do not feel excited, because it’s too fast, too soon, too many.

I don’t exactly hate or dislike them… but I’m still trying to absorb everything being thrown our way. And I have trouble feeling excited too as I will get very few of these heroes anyway (as I do not spend) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes that for example is really sad, most of the Quests are already outdated, for most things you will find a map stage somewhere, where you get the same things like from the quest but better.

It has, nerfs are also some kind of balance and the outcry was huge ( :sweat_smile: sorry had to say that) yes I can agree here, there are so many mostly old heroes who are completely left behind comparing new ones and costumes are definitely not the solution.

100% agree, that’s not even something only the player base wants, that’s something the devs promised and till now nothing new about the duplicate problem.

8 Likes

The current Beta build’s testing is ended yesterday, but a new build will arrive later this week. (Most likely tomorrow)

8 Likes

Beta Update:

Staff indicated that this is final round of testing of Version 39

Limit Breaker Quest (Mirages of Omega) changes:

• WE cost is reduced for Level 1-4 (I will know further details on the WE cost once the new quest starts 1 hour later)
  • Difficulty is reduced for Level 1

Other changes/fixes under testing

• Testing how decreasing the raid defense team buff for high level Raids affects the gameplay experience and defense win rates.
  • Fixed an issue where Finley’s chain didn’t break if an enemy dodged due to Marjana’s Special Skill.
  • A small fix to Isrods description to make it consistent.
  • Fixed an issue where Alfrike did not fire all five cubes if an enemy died mid attack.
  • Fixed an issue where Finleys chain would break on a dead enemy.
  • Fixed an issue where Finleys chain would not break on a Ghosted enemy or when Morris is hiding.
  • Fixed the enemy Abyssaurus’ Special Skill description.
  • Fixed a visual issue in Hero Academy where the amount you can add to another queue was not updated when removing from one queue.
  • Fixed an issue where Onatel was gaining mana after being shifted to Ghost form by Lepiota.
  • Fixed an issue where Raffaele’s healing chain was broken by a hero ghosted by Lepiota.
  • Fixed an issue where Vanda and Morgan Le Fay were healing from Recover Steal or Health Drain while being ghosted by Lepiota.
  • Fixed a small audio issue where goose sound didn’t stop after all of the geese had been shot.
  • Improved descriptions for some of the Starfall Circus heroes.
  • When you edit your Raid Formation the information is immediately updated on your alliance member info without delay.
  • Fixed a rare issue where dragurs and zombies caused freezing in the Ninja tower and Easter event when killed by poison or bombs.
  • Mythic titans final global damage done will be shown in the UI after the event ends.
  • Corrosive status effects do not affect stacks anymore.
19 Likes

Thanks for this, and nice that they’re actually doing a full test of minor fixes for once.

Interesting…

Please encourage beta testers to test the crap out of Finley, Alfrike, etc. Including all the previous issues with them (like blind), as well as making sure Mitsuko’s reflect doesn’t break the chain BOTH for reflect and bypass cases.

It appears that beta is the entirety of testing for this.

Chain? Why the heck was this implemented as a chain?! :man_facepalming:🤦:woman_facepalming:

Anyway, thanks again.

2 Likes

Update on the Limit Breaker Quest:

Other Item under testing:

• The Sand Empire quest also appeared in the quests, and the portal still includes the costumes for Rana and Yunan (and no other heroes), but there is not change on these.
5 Likes

Noooo I always found it funny that that happened

1 Like

I had decided to add a new topic for the Quest itself. and I added the information about the Fire version what I wrote earlier too into the this new topic too, and of the course the new information about the Ice version is also included here:

1 Like

Hope there are a balancing buff for Roc. As a F2P, I have him since 1 year ago and he still on tier 2.

Unfortunatelly there is not any buff on any Sand Empire heroes… :frowning:

Just costumes, but at least it’s something different and I would hope to pull for Rana. They probably would turn Roc’s costume into a seagull

That would be good though, he could dump on enemy teams from a great height :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, very vicious birds. They’re also known to swallow rabbits whole

Eloquent, honest, truthful. Everyone should read this rant.

Hmm…interesting. but does it really matter since it’s 5%, I can’t even get a non S1 after 6 months. But at these there’s 2 individual chances to get something special out of HA10

2 Likes

Just a minor Beta Update:

These Limit Breaker items now can be received from Alliance Wars and Raid Tournaments.
See the details here:

4 Likes

Is this additional chance to draw or replacing something?

2 Likes

I have cross-checked all loot tiers in Beta and Live game.
It is an additional reward.
You will get everything what you get, and the chances are unchanged.

1 Like

Cookie Settings