🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Your hero card should be : Guvnor, the dream crusher :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I hope Odin atleast comes on November, when Glenda is hotm

Just did it from DR, go to small giant web page and do it from there.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is this number?

Thank you very much. Nice

Beta Update

Beta has now closed.

The planned next round of testing hasn’t been announced yet, but there will be a Beta Beat update when it is.

11 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has returned with V32 content.

It features (so far):

• Updated Ninja Tower Event
  • New Ninja Tower Heroes
  • New Epic Troops

It is likely we will also see in V32 an updated format of the Halloween Event (morlovia) as the Beta App background has switched over to the halloween background.

Please be patient as @davecozy and I sort out the new beta-beat threads. To subscribe to new threads:

1. click the above hashtag (beta-beat)
  2. Find the little bell on the screen
  3. change the bell to “watching” or “watching first post”

Cheers,
Guv

14 Likes

Great googly moogly!

Kind of bummed no new costumes…

4 Likes

As a guess I might start collecting troop tokens for a possible flashy ninja event troop summon gate with a very small chance of ninja troops. It would be great to have option of using ett in a gate like we do with eht on summer event.

I’d bet the new shiny troops will be behind a bigger paywall.

Update

new beta-beat threads are live.

Main tracking thread for V32 Beta is here: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

2 Likes

I hope this troop is bad so I don’t need to level it.

4 Likes
Reminder that English is the official language of the forum. ☺️

Jestem za tym by wprowadzić by w danym sojuszu, drużyna mogła się wymieniać bohaterami i nie tylko… I się zastanawiam od dłuższego czasu, dlaczego żaden bohater miesiąca nie ma jeszcze kostiumu :unamused: bez sensu… Byście mogli coś normalnego wprowadzić a nie tylko ciągnąć kasę potraficie…

I am in favor of introducing in a given alliance, the team could exchange heroes and not only … And I have been wondering for a long time why no hero of the month has a costume yet: unamused: no sense … So that you can introduce something normal and not just pull money you can …

Is there any info about PoV5?

It will start on October 5th.
No other information is released about it.

Based on the in game countdown timer, it will start September 28. That was a bit of a (pleasant imo) surprise.

3 Likes

Hmm… this morning the ingame countdown was shown 12 more days for me, but now it shows 5 days only…

Intresting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I believe Obakans costume art is already done but I would love to see him as a human. He could end up being a handsome big muscle, long haired man. And Marjana as a girly fire princess.

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

I dont care for his looks as long as his costume will be strong :slight_smile:

I have high hopes since he is a fast area dmg dealer

1 Like

I have no idea for fixing Obakan but I believe he can be turned into a very nice hero since he’s fast and will get costume bonus.

I still plan to throw all my copies of him away in HA10 after Horghall copies since IF I get Oba’s costume, I’ll get another copy of him anyway. Which is awesome.

For Marj, I just hope she gets a massive damage upgrade like Sartana’s costume.

3 Likes

@PlayForFun @CmdCupcake

Confirmation that PoV V has been moved forward 1 week.

Path of Valor V Schedule Change (September 2020)

2 Likes